Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way i think Shanks knew from the beginning that DF has to be eaten by Luffy.
I assume it was his role from the get go. they knew when Luffy will be born and that he will be a D. as well so Shanks' role was to aquire the DF , to search for the D boy and maybe there are more signs. Shanks is continuing to do his Job even he created a connection to the Gorosei.
What did he say to the Government when they met iyo? :cheers:

luffy will beat kaido in 1vs1 and kick him out of wano maybe even kill him

and zoro will forge his black blade by cutting off the last orchi head

the 2 will have defeated the 2 main antagonists of the arc:cheers::finally:
Luffy doesn't kill his opponents, he feels destroying their will is the way to go :goyea:

I am quite certain that Sabo would be Akainu's match up now. Oda only has 150+ chapters to end this shit and we got no time for multiple bosses now especially in the final war. These are the EOS matchups imo.

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Shisui
and the rest of Strawhats vs the rest of BB crew

Sabo vs Akainu
Law vs Kizaru
Kidd vs Fujitora
Greenbull vs someone relevant (maybe Aokiji???)

No idea how the Imu shit would turn out but let's see.
I think more like Akainu vs Aokiji and Fujitora vs Kizaru, as Akainu/Aokiji is an established rivalry, and Fujitora is an active justice, sometimes defying orders depending on the reasons, where as I see Kizaru as a lazy justice, only doing things when he's told to do so and he doesn't really care what the reason is
And I think the final battle will be where people choose what side they are really on, some before the fight begans and some only after being defeated/dying in the side the believed in

I think more like Akainu vs Aokiji and Fujitora vs Kizaru, as Akainu/Aokiji is an established rivalry, and Fujitora is an active justice, sometimes defying orders depending on the reasons, where as I see Kizaru as a lazy justice, only doing things when he's told to do so and he doesn't really care what the reason is
Sabo needs to avenge Ace tho, and it makes sense for Top Tier Rev Army leader to face off against the Fleet Admiral Imo.

Dragon is not that important soooo maybe he would be busy with something else meanwhile.

Knowing that both Ryuma and Joyboy lived centuries ago(Ryuma lived during the infamous "country of gold" era), with the implications of Wano having links to the ancient Kingdom, their borders being closed since then and Ryuma being mentioned to have been protecting the land of Wano against pirates and government troupes during his time, I won't be surprised if Oda went the route that Joyboy and Ryuma knew each other, just like Luffy and Zoro :sus:
Yep I totally think they lived in the same age and wonder who was stronger

Ryuma was considered World's Strongest

Hope this parallel with be continued with Zoro and Luffy :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.