Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that happening in this fucking arc now as well after spoilers. Luffy has no connection to Hiyori so not her. Yamato is too strong and is chilling with Momo. He's really gonna do the same fucking plot point over and over again ffs.
Bruh seriously!!
People were gassing Nami in the spoilers but it's the same scenario we've been witnessing over and over in Wano!!
ODA LET HER DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN BEING A CHEERLEADER THAT MUST BE ALWAYS SAVED LOL

G

Gorosei Informer

He lost focus when he started hearing the shamisen this is when Enma starts acting up if you don't give it your undivided attention it at all times it becomes quite jealous:milaugh:
Enma is female confirmed?

Me after saying that:

Also Roger escaping from Big Mom's territory after getting rubbings of her ponegylphs and maybe getting rubbings of his meat too whilst he was there^

Seriously though, where the fuck is Ame No Habakiri amidst all of this too? It was also Oden's sword, why is it being ignored with a name like that too?! (Serpent Slayer of Heaven)

Why is Enma getting all the love? How did Oda forget about it, Denjiro, the BM pirates and the Nidai to this point still?

I'm still coping that Hiyori or Denjiro will use it somehow to finally kill Orochi for good, sigh...

Although I can't remember if Momo or Hiyori had it, which of them? I think Momo had it and Hiyori had Enma which she gave to Zoro ofc?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Ame_no_Habakiri

kingufy:odenugh::kaidowhat::jackcopium:

Stop with this Bullshit.

Joyboy ISNT a Power up, isnt haki, Holy Spirit, Power, or anything.

Its a title.

The PU is luffy awakening his fruit. He being called Joyboy at the same time he awakened his DF by Zunisha is probably because luffy achieved a mental state that made him able to awake his fruit and also laugh até the situation, and that state of spirit and mind made him a equal to a previous Joyboy on Zunisha eyes.

Hello ladies and gentlemen i seek refuge here i got banned from Leddit by a guy whos Name starts with a K i hope you guys will accept me all i want is having discussions without having to fear the banhammer :seriously:
not the only one bro. We dont invoke that cunts name around here

Status
Not open for further replies.