Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

LMAO True
BM really making up for all the disappointing females post timeskip (except Robin who I said did already good in Wano)
Ulti and Maria kinda gave me some hope as well as Robin finally again but Oda has wasted still Maria especially though ironically. I wanted Maria to be Blackbeard's spy/10th captain or at least to have some more importance than she got and even go full Zoan, although I heard she might just have in the anime and Toei were preparing to draw it before and struggling too?

But yeah Oda has really embraced Misogyny SZN along with Horikoshi lately in MHA. Feels like Naruto all over again. Kubo also had some issues with it but not as bad maybe? Meanwhile Araki is being quite a chad/based about it instead especially in Stone Ocean ofc. He's been treating female characters better in later parts of Jojo especially Part 8/Jojolion too I say, I saw some great moments for female characters in that.

Stop with this Bullshit.

Joyboy ISNT a Power up, isnt haki, Holy Spirit, Power, or anything.

Its a title.

The PU is luffy awakening his fruit. He being called Joyboy at the same time he awakened his DF by Zunisha is probably because luffy achieved a mental state that made him able to awake his fruit and also laugh até the situation, and that state of spirit and mind made him a equal to a previous Joyboy on Zunisha eyes.
Now this explanation/theory makes sense.

Bruh seriously!!
People were gassing Nami in the spoilers but it's the same scenario we've been witnessing over and over in Wano!!
ODA LET HER DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN BEING A CHEERLEADER THAT MUST BE ALWAYS SAVED LOL
It's Kaido dude, what is she supposed to do when far stronger character gets one shoted? She is showing faith in her captain and courage against a Yonko, that's good enough in this situation.

Ulti and Maria kinda gave me some hope as well as Robin finally again but Oda has wasted still Maria especially though ironically. I wanted Maria to be Blackbeard's spy/10th captain or at least to have some more importance than she got and even go full Zoan, although I heard she might just have in the anime and Toei were preparing to draw it before and struggling too?

But yeah Oda has really embraced Misogyny SZN along with Horikoshi lately in MHA. Feels like Naruto all over again. Kubo also had some issues with it but not as bad maybe? Meanwhile Araki is being quite a chad/based about it instead especially in Stone Ocean ofc. He's been treating female characters better in later parts of Jojo especially Part 8/Jojolion too I say, I saw some great moments for female characters in that.
Actually crazy how much mysognistic Oda became after the TS, even to his waifu/main heroine...
(Robin vs Black Maria still a goated fight IMO)

Enma is female confirmed?

Me after saying that:

Also Roger escaping from Big Mom's territory after getting rubbings of her ponegylphs and maybe getting rubbings of his meat too whilst he was there^

Seriously though, where the fuck is Ame No Habakiri amidst all of this too? It was also Oden's sword, why is it being ignored with a name like that too?! (Serpent Slayer of Heaven)

Why is Enma getting all the love? How did Oda forget about it, Denjiro, the BM pirates and the Nidai to this point still?

I'm still coping that Hiyori or Denjiro will use it somehow to finally kill Orochi for good, sigh...

Although I can't remember if Momo or Hiyori had it, which of them? I think Momo had it and Hiyori had Enma which she gave to Zoro ofc?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Ame_no_Habakiri

kingufy:odenugh::kaidowhat::jackcopium:
Enma got more hype probably because of Kozaburo who is connected to Zoro it isn't just Oden's sword anymore. I actually loved the flash back it came at such a perfect time to sort out the enma mess haters were creating. Ame no habakiri is every bit as good and special the only issue is momo was too young to start wielding it it was meant for him. Hiyori was given enma it would be great if she was hiding her skills with the blade, If denjiro trained her in swordsmanship she could wield the Ame to finish off Orochi i would certainly love that if it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.