Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is confirmed that Joy Boy is back in Luffy basically. To what extent it remains to be seen but i HOPE it gets handled correctly. The editor note does imply that Joy Boy has taken some control of Luffy even if it is through the influence of the fruit itself.

I still dont get what is Luffy, JoyBoy? Nika? Sora? Jessus? Or does he swap personalities everytime he gets one-shotted and then starts again at 100%? :suresure: By doing this he will never lose thats for sure, and some people here were complaining about fairytail and naruto lol.:few:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hahaha yes Ussop found his niche just like Zoro. I always enjoyed the Usopp and Nami fights, they just get so many good moments together, one that comes to mind is during Long Long Island during the Roller Blade Derby. They come up with this plan to beat Foxy and they just get the full, evil underhanded schemeing anime villain looks on their face and it’s so funny. I’m also a big fan of Robin and Luffy or Robin and Franky’s interactions they both bring out different sides of Robin :milaugh:
Oh yes! I completely agree! I loved Nami and Usopps interactions like that, their faces were so cheeky and funny, so comedically sinister! They have a wonderful friendship/closeness too! Their reunion at Sabaody post TS was testament too but Oda continually has them together too ofc!

Genuinely a massively underrated, underestimated, hilarious and entertaining arc too imo.

I do adore Usopp and Nami and find them pretty relatable, charming, sympathetic and just lovable really. I love all the SHs and always have done, they were my favourite part of OP along with Shanks, Mihawk, Zeff, Kaya, Vivi, Crocodile, Moria, Enel , Buggy, Galdino, etc (Talking early/pre TS OP here ofc)

Ahaha yes, this crew chemistry is the BEST! Luffy and Usopp doing impressions, Robin teasing the crew especially tickling Chopper or giving Luffy her hands to do an impression of Chopper, GOLD! They do bring out different sides of Robin and help awaken the lost childhood and youth she missed out on, shes getting to be herself and free now finally, to be herself and have a personality and relax a lot more, to be quirky, weird, expressive and such, it really is wonderful to see given what shes been through for MOST of her life ofc and also very relatable too!

Status
Not open for further replies.