Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are bullying him. We get the chapter with or without him
I don't get why ya'll think bullying is acceptable. This is just plain wrong. Bullying will only affect him and maybe even his mental health. I am sorry this is no exaggeration. Only "feat" ya'll gonna accomplish is to bully him into retirement. And even if redon is doing this because of competition and shit which imo is not the case, he has been doing this shit for years now. He's allowed to be jerk sometimes. One week without spoilers is not gonna kill ya'll. Show a little respect. Ya'll interpret this situation as if Lance is throwing personal insults to the community. Stop being so ungrateful.

:endthis:

Yes we are turning on him.
Redon (dragonitelance) is a little Kid that's been believing himself the protagonist weekly for too long. Just for sharing some spoilers.
Someone leaks info instead of him and he just cries like a baby.
Some people (I include myself) are considering to send to shueisha and One Piece social media pages the info of his twitter, pics that prove he's been leaking for ages and sometimes in the worst kind of ways (just leaving 2 mere quotes of the chapter and leaving the community just discuss and hate on the manga)
I doubt more and more each day what are the benefits for the manga to have the spoilers several days before the chapter is released...

I don't get why ya'll think bullying is acceptable. This is just plain wrong. Bullying will only affect him and maybe even his mental health. I am sorry this is no exaggeration. Only "feat" ya'll gonna accomplish is to bully him into retirement. And even if redon is doing this because of competition and shit which imo is not the case, he has been doing this shit for years now. He's allowed to be jerk sometimes. One week without spoilers is not gonna kill ya'll. Show a little respect. Ya'll interpret this situation as if Lance is throwing personal insults to the community. Stop being so ungrateful.

:endthis:
Found lances alt

Redon (dragonitelance) is a little Kid that's been believing himself the protagonist weekly for too long. Just for sharing some spoilers.
Some people (I include myself) are considering to send to shueisha and One Piece social media pages the info of his twitter, pics that prove he's been leaking for ages and sometimes in the worst kind of ways (just leaving 2 mere quotes of the chapter and leaving the community just discuss and hate on the manga)
I doubt more and more each day what are the benefits for the manga to have the spoilers several days before the chapter is released...
Lmao welcome to WG

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ngl that's just a really big dick move cause he doesn't wanna post spoilers. He can get in legal trouble for it if you do that

So, he is a little kid throwing a tantrum because things didn't go the way he wanted?
And you wanna snitch on the kid because what? you didn't get things the way you wanted?

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

Please check inbox , private message
:saitahu:

Why do people act entitled. Redon had no obligation whatsoever to share spoilers with us, and he did it for years. I don’t give 2 shits if he was doing it for clout either. Some people go too far to hate on the guy.
Thats true, he literally doesn't have to share spoilers and go as far as to do a full blown summary of the chapter

Most spoiler fans are being way too entitled right now :yodawhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Some people (I include myself) are considering to send to shueisha and One Piece social media pages the info of his twitter, pics that prove he's been leaking for ages and sometimes in the worst kind of ways (just leaving 2 mere quoutes of the chapter and leaving the community just discuss and hate on the manga)
Post automatically merged:
So...
Because you're triggered some random guy doesn't post things how and when you want him to, so you're organizing a way to get him arrested because of it?
Holy fucking shit this is the most stupid and petty thing I've ever read on this forum.
Congratulations.

"Oh no. Lance trolls people by leaking two sentences of the chapter that comes out a less than a week later. We should turn him in to the authorities so he can get arrested".

Actually fucking amazing.
Seriously.
:handsup:

Oh Please, people are acting like making fun of redon is a heinous crime, The man thrives off the little attention he gets from this little corner of the internet. He will be back next week like nothing happened just so he can stroke his ego off of posting early spoilers for chinese cartoons :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.