Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido: This country will become a giant weapon factory!! Women? Children? Doesn't matter!! You're all slaves!!
Once you are exhausted from working, the next step is death!! That's your lives! The slaves that have died can easily be replaced!
Your brought this upon yourselves...By opposing me!!!
This is what it means to lose!! The price you'll pay are rights and hopes!!
Great lines. No more dumb whining or Latakuri bullshit.
Waido:steef::kaimoji:

If it’s really Joy Boy possessed as well he can tell Law about the Will of D. Dfkm Loda is killing Law…
well that will not happen assuming that Law will board the sunny. if you ask me maybe even Kid himself they will witness the power of Joyboy Luffy now, and they will realize that Luffy is not just a pirate like them. if Oda want to tell them he would use Zunisha to do so but i doubt that i think they will have to go to LT.

Luffy , Zoro and maybe even Sanji lost consciousness Luffy got his Joyboy/SunGod Nika power , i think Zoro will get his swordsgod power and not sure if Sanji will get something or not, assuming he was not in a critical situation like Luffy and Zoro

Luffy powerup loadings in 1 hour at onigashima .

Advanced Coc and coating
Joyboy God Power

again knocked down. Oda loves Luffy very huge gap compared the others. After this arc , everything will be formalite . We can direcly pass Imu - Luffy fight .
Nah surely BB and Imu will still be stronger. Everything else is plot restriction for Luffy tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.