Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffytards: luffy is the strongest even if he has a bad df
reality: Luffy got the df from legendary pirate joyboy
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz:
If you want to say pre awakening gomu gomu no mi (without Luffy's ingenuity) is on the same level as the dragon fruit, soul fruit, ope fruit or magma fruit, then go for it lol
No one was saying the pre awakening gomu gomu no mi was a nerf like zorotards were calling Kozaburo's masterpiece.

lost in the troll unfortunately :pepelit:
On my soul I believe Sanji is stronger than Zoro and Enma carries Zoro. I’m not trolling deadass

It’s just how i feel and what i think.

I’m not a troll. There is no comparison so idk why mfs keep saying it

If you lot think I’m funny (I’m not trying to be) then that’s fine
If you take me as a joke, that’s also fine, you could even call me a clown

But don’t call me a troll that’s just disrespectful. Is it that hard to believe there is someone out there who thinks Sanji>>>>Zoro? Calling me a “troll” just invalids my opinion.

Point is about the premise of the story. How come one can compare two different things.
The premise is two prophecy boys.
One got the strongest tail beast and the other apparently a DF that seems to be the strongest (due the world government fearing it).

Journey different but the ending seems to be the same.

Btw I think I recognize the way you write.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If you want to say pre awakening gomu gomu no mi (without Luffy's ingenuity) is on the same level as the dragon fruit, soul fruit, ope fruit or magma fruit, then go for it lol
No one was saying the pre awakening gomu gomu no mi was a nerf like zorotards were calling Kozaburo's masterpiece.
gomu gomu was always the strongest df. The same kaido said the last chapter than the rubbers can't do that.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
not at all even king said zoro was having to fight enma as well as him since it was sucking his haki throughout the fight and turning his arm into a husk but i don't expect a zoro hater to accept the obvious here.
please send the panel when his arm turns into a husk ohh wait it doesnt exist because its headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.