Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Luffy died and was revived, imo there’s a massive chance zoro could also die

Albeit in this case, I think it would be a lot harder to revive him.

Which is why I say this will probably be resolved in Elbaf. I think zoro will legitimately defeat the king of hell and thereby revive himself. Probably with the help of chopper.

while Luffy and co search for the final poneglyph, we’ll see Zoro going on his own journey in hell. This is how we will learn about Zoro’s parents.
Nah I don't see that happening.
Luffy's revival night be possible only bc of his devil fruit.

I am wondering if CP0 agents has to obey the orders because of sense of duty and loyalty or they simply doesn't have a choice because of some power, that was cast upon them. i think it is the second. i am betting on that it is Imu's power, even though they don't know about him.
I think Imu's has a DF, that allows him to enslave those who comes in contact with him. that is why about no body goes against the WG. the Gorosei themselves are slaves, they don't have much of choice either.

No we don't. Specially when Kaido started to talk about JoyBoy and how Luffy didn't could became him. People were even speculating if JoyBoy isn't a title instead of a unique person. We could have Kaido as JoyBoy or even Momo because he was giving orders to Zunesha.
Did you even read fishman Island?
Weve known joyboy was a person
and that his will is carried within a secific person.
it's been VERY obvious that it was luffy.
Kaido stated that ONLY because he thought he just KILLED him by throwing him in the ocean...
Yes he would.
You are simply ignoring how haki blooms in One Piece.

First of all, no one ever used Enma to unlock CoC. Even Oden just learned that after getting beat by Roger.

Second, haki blooms in extreme situation. For Luffy was getting koed by Ragnarok(which sucks since he got defeated) but for Zoro was blocking Hakai which left him in a every bad condition. That's why when he uses Asura against Kaido already has ACoC on it and he was able to scar Kaido.
Asura was not coated in COC...please stop with the headcannon
he clearly awakened it only when he was on his last legs vs King and the sword literally pulled it out of him.
he was literally monologuing about how enma was draining too much haki and then said to enma "ill give you what u want"
after that he learns how to coat COC.

Status
Not open for further replies.