Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro kaido is strong, but he is a silver medalist. kaido is just an obstacle luffy would surpass by the end of the arc.
It has never been and will never be a silver medalist, if I were to measure which medal I would give I would classify it in existing tiers:

Bronze > Silver > Gold > Platinum >Diamond.

While the others achieved the gold medal at most, kaido in strength represents the diamond medal.

It has never been and will never be a silver medalist, if I were to measure which medal I would give I would classify it in existing tiers:

While the others achieved the gold medal at most, kaido in strength represents the diamond medal.
He is a silver medalist in the sense that he wants to be the pirate king, and based on strength he should be weaker or equal to whitebeard but not stronger

nahh,dude is platinum.He never showed penetration COA.
Post automatically merged:

Also, reminder that he and his crew got beat up bad by Shanks and his crew when he was headed to marineford.
:kata:
Only Kaido and King went to Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.