Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason Roger called out Sengoku. Man knew the Buddha is goated.
From wiki about human human df if a human consumed it:

This fruit's ability is not effective for humans, as if one ate it, they will not gain any abilities, but all the weaknesses of a normal Devil Fruit user. Oda once jokingly stated that the human eater would perhaps gain some enlightenment, finding themselves.

Luffy and Sengoku became enlightened + their extra abilities their zoan offers

Oden was a beast thats why he used Enma nonchalantly, something with a will. Now just assume the same for Luffy, Luffy is a beast thats why he can awaken even a god's will unable to awaken for 800 years, its the same if you apply it to both.

But you assume "Luffy is inherited will" without clear panel proving that it's inherited will, then i can say the same "Zoro inherit the will of Oden and Enma since he's the chosen one with face similar to Ryuma, have cursed swords like Sandai Kitetdu help him instead of wounding him back then, etc tldr all swords love Zoro" since Kaidou and BM mentioned the sword and also Oden's presence.
Bruh you are equalizing the MC legend to a sword.

Akainu will be just a fodder against Luffy

Sabo will be Akainu's opponent as much as I hated it in the past but that's just the reality
In my book Papazuki will probably end up being the biggest deal at the war.

The Teach stuff will probably happen later in Laugh Tale and then a final arc for the elite WG. :cheers:

the zoan devil fruits can modify the user's behaviour and personality.
inanimate objects gain the the consciousness of animals.

normal animals can be tamed and trained like circus animals.

now i wonder if the demonic guards of empel down are even humans in the first place, maybe they're just inanimate objects that were fed zoan devil fruits and theu were awakened through taming and science.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So, if I got this right, 19 y.o. nearly adult Luffy awakened into 14 y.o. teenager, to match the age of his fans? :ronalaugh:

Remember when people said that mink medicine was an asspull because it replenished Zoro's stamina and healed injuries?
Every KO Luffy received not only replenished his stamina but also gave him a power-up.
This time it also revived him from the dead. :kobeha:
Luffybros, how will you climb out of this mud?
What's the copium to deal with Joyboy's fruit carrying his ass this hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.