Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy's basically a Zoan with both paramecia and logia-like abilities lmao
Oda is trying to make this fruit be special one with the three types combined to make it similar and somehow mirroring to Teach who was hinted to have a three types in one kind of fruit as well, and he is like the anti-Luffy and probably the last opponent in the series

The way people are writing you would think Oda is just completely contradicting established information. This change is essentially aesthetic in nature. Luffy still has all the properties and abilities of the Gum Gum fruit. And his awakening is a continuation of that. Him having some mythical fruit isnt changing anything except for the name lol bascially. We've seen zoans function as essentially paramecia and we've seen zoans awaken unconsciously (Crocodile said as much in Impel Down). Unless this fruit allows Luffy to do something completetly foreign from the concept, this suddenly being a rare fruit means nothing

The government failing to capture Luffy isnt really going back on anything we haven't known. When have they earnestly had a chance to capture him and didnt? People bringing up the war like people were just letting him walk free lol.
They only attack luffy cus he was tryna to save Ace if it wasn't for that they wouldn't give a fuck about him lol now they do

While I appreciate the effort spoiler providers take in giving us these early previews, they seem to be as out of touch as Oda is with the audience and what would be genuinely surprising or novel. The only thing people might not have predicted is the Zoan thing and it is stupid as hell. Just make Luffy a special paramecia if you have to give him a Jesus fruit. That way he can genuinely be a foil to Blackbeard and have a silly fruit, albeit with unique properties.

I’m more interested in what Oda isn’t showing. Zoro missing from the reactions, Oda refusing to reveal whether he died or not and the fact that Toki’s prophecy has yet to come true. Gear 5 is… meh. Only hardcore Luffy cock gobblers and casuals really care.
Always manage to get Zoro on the topic otherwise can't be the bitter den den mushi.
You care enough to come always and say some shit while ignoring the same stuff has been happening for Zoro too.
If you are going to be critical at least don't be a hypocrite.

Bogard

You can't win
Not surprised by Luffy's G5. It was always obvious since this SBS reply

"Right now, the enemy we have to defeat is the main said to essentially be the world's strongest. Because of that, the world is in the age of transitioning from "4G" to "5G". "G" means "gear", right ?"

However, still not a fan of the zoan retcon :lusalty:

While I appreciate the effort spoiler providers take in giving us these early previews, they seem to be as out of touch as Oda is with the audience and what would be genuinely surprising or novel.

Gear 5 is… meh. Only hardcore Luffy cock gobblers and casuals really care.
Out of touch for WorstGen specially here since its perhaps 80% "swordswallowers" but for the majority of the fans, they actually care about Gear 5 and are hyped for this chapter

So in the end Oda/spoilers provides aren't out touch since its Majority > minority.

I understand where you're coming from however, for my Hero Academia I care 0 if the chapter doesn't involve Bakugo

No prove Mythical Zoans are stronger that's you headcanon
In the canon Logia mentioned multiple times to be the strongest-type
The Gura Gura* no Mi is hyped to be equal to Logia-type in SBS
Bro I’m saying that logias are the strongest TYPE. But I’m also saying that there isn’t truly a strongest fruit. The mythical Zoans are said to be rarer not stronger. We have mythical zoans that are as seen so far worthless. Katerina Devon’s Kyuubi allows you transform into people. Thanks but no thanks
I’m saying that there isn’t a fruit that is the strongest, not type of fruit. But it is the user who makes it strong. Get that into your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.