Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised by Luffy's G5. It was always obvious since this SBS reply

"Right now, the enemy we have to defeat is the main said to essentially be the world's strongest. Because of that, the world is in the age of transitioning from "4G" to "5G". "G" means "gear", right ?"

However, still not a fan of the zoan retcon :lusalty:
And it seems Oda really wrote Gear 5 on Snakeman's face a couple of chapters ago, I thought people were reading way too much into it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just a thought

This explains few things which I was unable to understand

1) unconscious luffy staring at kaido

2) Luffy laughing while fighting kaido which we all found weird.

And, I read here that someone said luffy's personality will be affected.

Well, you will never no.

First luffy is always smiling and enjoying like he is doing in Gear 5.

One can say that Nika nika no mi affected luffy personality the moment he ate it.

So, luffy won't change because not only Nika is like luffy but if any change happened then it happened when luffy ate this df and not now

Second, This is a transformation and not reincarnation.

If anything Luffy is joyboy not because he was reincarnated but because he has nika df.

Doubtful lol. Still too much to so on the non-Kaido side of things. It'll be segmented between those events over the next volume or so probably
I mean what is left? CP0 is taken care of outside of one.

The castle is falling apart already and people are evacuating

The night is almost over.

All that’s left is World government ships which can be taken care of post Kaido.

Not surprised by Luffy's G5. It was always obvious since this SBS reply

"Right now, the enemy we have to defeat is the main said to essentially be the world's strongest. Because of that, the world is in the age of transitioning from "4G" to "5G". "G" means "gear", right ?"

However, still not a fan of the zoan retcon :lusalty:
Zoan retcon is weird, but I think it's because we don't really understand the powerset yet. Either it's not being explained here but is in the chapter or it will be soon (next chapter).

Aka, there has to be a purpose he chose a mythical zoan for Luffy.

What if oda created Nika because he couldn't find any good mythical concept from real world which fit the powers Luffy has used so far. :crazwhat:
Or what if even worse someone trolled him with some random made-up info talking about Nika and thought it was a real folk story or something :denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.