Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the island was not in the air, then BM, even without Haki, would have defeated them after their last attacks. What is the sum of 4 by 2?

Luffy promised to defeat BM and Kaido. BM can still get up and go to Kaido. Don't forget, BM was declared the loser just like Luffy was 2 chapters ago, but Luffy stood up. And he PROMISED
Ok nobody gives a fuck about your head canon. The WG will not be like “well it was the bombs that took her out..” they will be forced to give them high ass bounties based off the feat alone

Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...

Gorousei with big beard and mustache: "It's like if that “Akuma no Mi” tries to escape from them."

Wonder if it's a translation mistake or whatever , cuz they are the world government
They’re not immortal, they probably mean the organization as a whole and the previous elders

Well Kuma repel pain and damage, Fujitora controls gravity, Sugar's touch is also reality warping, Law switches souls and does teleport stuff with reality warping as well. Luffy's freedom ability concept will not be milder than those at all imo
Nope reality warping is literally changing reality to however you want and wish with a thought or signs

And works on both organic and inorganic things

Sugar and law only affects humans and sugar has to touch the person( that’s not reality warping)
Fuji tots is gravity manipulation bro

Liffy can’t warp the reality of others or change reality however he wants, he can only fight as stupidly as he wants and this ties with him been rubber

If a character could reality warp, they could change the concept of everybody’s reality and their own

I could make fire fall instead of rain, I could change a person or thing to however or whoever I want
I could create things with a thought etch

Among the hst only gremmy and soul king has had reality warping powers and maybe the otsuki god

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hundreds of Luffy hits and Kaido has already deemed Luffy as the only worthy opponent after Oden. Digest that slowly.

Kaido won't have time to feel that Zoro is worthy opponent because death is swift? So why didn't it happen then? IF thats the case, why was zoro the one who was mummified if you really believe that Kaido is the one who will die? lol

We saw the gap when Zoro faced Hakai? What Hakai, the Yonko combi attack that Zoro attempted to block for 1 second but unable to stop anyway? lol The attack that if the weakling scared shitless Law did not shambles Zoro away from Hakai, Zoro is dead already? lol

What happens when he is done with the imaginary grim reaper? Who knows. Maybe it means he overcame the effect of the Mink Roid. lol. And he will wake up while the people of Wano are celebrating the war that was won by Luffy.

PS
4th time I ask you to show a proof that Zoro beat a main villain in a final battle. Show it to me. C'mon now. Don't avoid this. lol
I dont need to digest anything - feats>words. And your boy will never catch up to Zoro's feats. :goyea:
What's the rush? ZKK is the grand finale of the arc, not a Looney Toons circus. We are long past the mummification, you know? :yasu:
Show me panel of Law shambling Zoro away. Yes, the same Hakai where the weakling Luffy watched the mighty Zoro do the impossible.

When he is done with Grim Reaper he is coming after Kaido because Luffy cant do what needs to be done, he cant make even a papercut.
Wano will be celebrating the new Sword God. I told you, you will be begging me to stop showing you dead Kaido soon enough. :goyea:

Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...

Gorousei with big beard and mustache: "It's like if that “Akuma no Mi” tries to escape from them."

Wonder if it's a translation mistake or whatever , cuz they are the world government
They aren't immortal

Sanji was sleeping on a couch. Useless.
In the “Pleasure Hall” of the Leftbrain Tower, we see that Some is taking care of Sanji (he is lying on a futon). Suddenly, Sanji gets up because he senses something and looks up.
Some should be a candidate for best girl this arc taking care of Sanji this whole time

B

Ballel

The df's look out for getting eaten by the right users.
And the gomu gomu tries to escape because it's a freedom loving fruit .
Maybe the fruit itself has king's haki

Status
Not open for further replies.