Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does when we know what happened during this Raid.
Not even Whitebeard has feats like that, if Kaido who is supposed to be on his last legs, suddenly grows stronger, based on feats there is not a single character that could defeat him in a fresh 1v1.
I mean we have like 3-4 villains left, so I wouldn't say this until we all read the rest of the series lol. Sure, Kaido could be the strongest/most durable. Doesn't mean he will be Luffy's hardest fight

Absolutely. I guess the WG will place them around 2,5-3 billion, since Linlin was above 4 billion. They will keep in mind it was no solo win, but if both only had 50% of her power, they wouldnt cause anything to her.

Additionally they will keep in mind, even tho both will deny it, they are in an alliance with Luffy, which makes them indirectly more troublesome. They need to assume Luffy + the other one (Kid / Law) will help out when they attack one. They dont know their real relationship, so they need to assume their worst case.
2 Yonko fall is a Big Thing. Above 2 Billions make a lot of sense

That’s what I’m proposing. Which is why it could be possible Kaido’s dragon form is his awakening
If it hasn't been stated, then I doubt it's his awakening. He's not literally a fish. His model is a dragon. Seiryu's are considered godly fish, that's why the class of zoan is considered a fish. This has nothing to do with awakening lol.

I'm not moving the goalpost lmao

Kaido always WAS a dragon. Luffy always WAS Nika. Nika gives him rubber powers. Kaido's fruit gives him dragon powers. That's it. Luffy doesn't have different zoan forms because it's a human fruit, he can't change into a hybrid or full zoan. The awakening for Nika exaggerates his rubber powers and makes him far stronger.

If an animal ate it, like Chopper, then he'd have other forms along with mythical powers like Rubber. Think of Marco or Kaido. They have forms because their zoan forms are not human AND they have separate powers because that's what Mythical Zoans provide.

Sengoku's is a Daibutsu, but who knows if that was awakening or not for him. We have nothing to compare it to.
Being a human fruit doesn’t explain why Luffy couldn’t turn into the full Nika form, just like Sengoku can

We already know DF have a mind of their own as confirmed in this chapter, I don’t think it’s far fetched to say that mythical fruits award the users with the full form once they met certain parameters. The story of the koi climbing the waterfall to turn into the dragon might be the blue prints for Kaidos

Feats? Now where talking about feats?

I can tell you how many main villain our boy has defeated. How about you? How many side characters has your boy defeated compared to the main villain our boys has defeated? I bet the side characters that your boy has beaten will never catch up with the main characters our boy has beaten. Lol. Now that's the feat we are talking about. lol

What's the rush? Zkk is the grand finale? Zkk may probably be the grand finale in your head but seeing how Zoro is sleeping like a princess right now, it won't happen in reality.

Mummification is long past but at least its a valid and visible proof that actually happened unlike some ZKK claim that is in oblivion.

Proof of Law shablong Hakai - https://prnt.sc/A1_A4NyygnBo
Then the next thing we saw is Zoro lying beside Law far away from where Hakai hits. Kid ended up thanking that he blocked for 1 SECOND, lol. In the end , no one was unable to stop Hakai. lol

Lol. Still amusing why you expect Luffy to make a papercut. Lol just like how the grim reaper is Zoro's imagination, ZKK is also your imagination. You will be begging me to stop showing you how Luffy finished the war and liberate Wano. lol

5th time I ask you. Show me a proof where Zoro defeat a main villain in a final battle. lol
zorofanboys are still in they hakai thing he will be over a Year already :suresure::suresure::suresure: they need to let it go

If it hasn't been stated, then I doubt it's his awakening. He's not literally a fish. His model is a dragon. Seiryu's are considered godly fish, that's why the class of zoan is considered a fish. This has nothing to do with awakening lol.
Yes it’s a koi fish that turns into a dragon after the user has earned the DF respect. I don’t get how you ignore the fact that Zoan DFs have a mind of their own

Sengoku can literally transform into a Buddha but Luffy couldn’t transform into his Nika form without awakening? There needs to be an explanation as to why
Maybe he was already in a Nika form all along? His control over his ”rubber“ body feels justified now. Gear logics are probably his imagination of what rubber could do. Blowing air into his bones increasing mass, his jet culverin attacks suddenly turning with the same momentum. That’s not what rubber do but Nika probably has complete control over his body.

This awakening feels like it just extended his influence, turning the environment and Kaido into looney tunes as well.

Not when Oda has built up Zoro to do so much more in Wano. His connection with Wano from his past swordsmanship teachings and the current citizens. His connection to Ryuma end creating a black blade. His encounter with Death.

The double the pain is not there to take Zoro out for the rest of Wano.

What connection could it be? Zoro is not so dishonoralble that he will kill someone he didn't fight. You are putting Zoro way below his honor.

Law & Kid - Above 2b atleast. Basically split BM bounty in half and add it to Law's and Kid's bounty for taking her down
Luffy - 5b
Zoro - ~2b with everything he's done so far + ACoC. Around 2.5b with ZKK
Sanji - 1.4-1.6b
Killer - 1b or very close to it
Zoro is not gonna have bounty bigger then blackbeard for defeating king :risitameh:, at least for law and kidd people think they actually defeated her :risitasad::risicheck:

Maybe he was already in a Nika form all along? His control over his ”rubber“ body feels justified now. Gear logics are probably his imagination of what rubber could do. Blowing air into his bones increasing mass, his jet culverin attacks suddenly turning with the same momentum. That’s not what rubber do but Nika probably has complete control over his body.

This awakening feels like it just extended his influence, turning the environment and Kaido into looney tunes as well.
His rubber seems to be a passive ability the fruit grants similar to Kaido’s scale in his human form

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Catch up Feats? I wonder what feats you are talking about. Hmmm. Maybe the feats of sleeping because that is what Clearly Zoro did twice after chapter 1010. One is while he's on Mummy mode, 2 is while he was on Hallucination mode so maybe you are talking about that feat.

And who is the villain that Zoro one showt that Luffy struggles? Who could that be? Are you perhaps talkng about Apoo> Coz I'm sure after the last panel of the chapter where he Shishi son son Apoo, Apoo stoddup on the next chapter. lol
Zoro faced Hakai. Hmm I gave you that. he faced it for 1 second. Then Law saved his ass.IF Law was a few microsecond late, Zoro will be mummified for real.
Zoro holds his own against an Admiral? Hmm. The admiral who didn't even take that brief clash seriously. Lol. For sure Zoro has never face 3 admiral altogether in one place like Luffy does in Marineford.
Zoro Clapped Kaido? Lol. Kaido is alive, kicking, unbothered while Zoro is what, mummified, sleeping and hallucinating now so what are you pulling?
Zoro carries Luffy to the rooftop? Hmm Maybe Marco carried zoro to the roof top. Zoro did not outperform Luffy coz the only person Kaido put his eye on is Luffy who is the same as his previous opponent. Something that Kaido didn't see on Zoro. lol
I wcan't catch your drift coz Zoro was not better at Luffy at all aspects. Hmm. Swordsmanship maybe but on overall feats, Luffy overshadowed Zoro by a mile. lol. Unless you can show me a panel where Zoro beat a main villain on a final battle. Which you are intentionally avoiding since its the 6th time I asked for it.

I won't run away because ZKK won't happen. You probably melted from shame by that time coz it didn't got the way you wanted it to.

Lol Zoro levitated like a god? More like slept like a princess. lol While being babysitted by Franky. lol

Sword God - Ryuma
King of Hell - Self proclaimed. lol
You know exactly what feats, playing dumb doesnt help. Zoro is King of feats whether you like it or not. :goyea:
You know exactly which villain - Hody Jones.
There is no Law in Hakai, only Zoro. Luffy not only couldnt block it, he didnt even conceive it as possible.

Yes, Zoro holds his own against an admiral and Zoro wasnt serious either. What's good facing 3 Admirals when 1 is enough to trash u?
So you cant even read anymore due to delusions? I said Zoro clapped Kaido's RHM but you are right, he clapped Kaido too.
Marco carrying Zoro TO rooftop doesnt change the fact that Zoro carried Luffy ON rooftop. I like your copium though.

Everyone outperformed Luffy because he didnt manage to do anything except to be a liability for others.
I know you cant catch my drift, Luffybros are famous for being delusional.
Zoro beat the main villain literally in his introduction, stole him from Luffy. Now snort copium for 6th time. :milaugh:

You are about to see ZKK happening in front of your eyes despite not wanting it to happen. "That's the sound of inevitability."
Yes, if you actually read the manga, Zoro levitated out of mummification like a god that he is.
Ryuma is old sword god, Zoro is the new one. Who dares to challenge Zoro for the seat of King of Hell? Nobody? Thought so.

The Grand finale is Luffy beating his first Yonko for the first time not zoro overshadow The Main Character. This is not One Piece Movie 5 lmao
Long time no see, Patricia! :yasu:
The grand finale is what you fear the most - Kaido's head missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.