Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

No, no... read carefully, it says "Zoro".

Btw:

What does Zoro needs to be a likeable character?

- Long hair.
- Another new clothes not pre-ts or ts ones.
- Be smart and not only an sword obsessed.
- Flame slashes, Haki slashes (but nothing too Naruto related)... not only visual effects like Kimetsu no Yaiba, that only makes Zori to looks like a random guy.
- Change his anime voice (japanese).

Lol zoro was boosted by enma as well as getting stronger in a dire situation he was amped not nerfed.
Which is not true. Enma is a strong sword, but only in the hands of the strong. Ordinary swordsmen would turn into a husk trying to use the sword, and until fully tamed, Enma was partially a nerf. When he fully mastered it however, it was due to his strength.

No, no... read carefully, it says "Zoro".

Btw:

What does Zoro needs to be a likeable character?

- Long hair.
- Another new clothes not pre-ts or ts ones.
- Be smart and not only an sword obsessed.
- Flame slashes, Haki slashes (but nothing too Naruto related)... not only visual effects like Kimetsu no Yaiba, that only makes Zori to looks like a random guy.
- Change his anime voice (japanese).
Zoro is 2nd most popular character world wide lanji 4th and i suspect they feared zoro would surpass Luffy so they fixed the numbers. Outh of 1000s of characters in op zoro is 2nd almost 1st, and you think he is not important. You my child is a RETARD

OP was meant to go for only like 5 years or less and end in alabasta if i am not mistaken. Luffy's Fruit clearly was simply the Rubber Fruit and Oda came up with the whole nika stuff only recently. Hence why the whole stuff that the Gorosei are saying makes no sense.
OP was meant to end in 5 years when he thought Luffy would fight Emperors in the Grand Line.
He created Shichibukais in his second year of serialization so you yeah, that doesn't prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.