Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it’s just me but the Luffy Kaido fight has been a mess. What was the point in learning Conquerors Coating and Ryou in the early parts of Wano if it’s not gonna effect how Luffy beats Kaido. The fight has gone on far too long as well in terms of stalling
How do you know that its not gonna affect how Luffy beats Kaido?

my theory is that this is the mechanism behind the drunk forms and why they are so much stronger. Kaido makes himself drunk and then awakens, the alcohol makes it easier for him to control himself while awakened.
Ok, so call it a theory next time. You've been talking like things WILL or WONT happen based on your wording.

Everything I've said has been about waiting to see what happens. You can discount something you don't know. I never said he HAS to have awakening, I said there is a CHANCE he has awakening because of this chapter and the fact that he never said his drunk forms were his peak power.

Those things are facts. It does not matter what we say untiL next chapter. And for the record, I'm fine with being wrong. But we STILL have yet to learn things about Rick's and Kaidos past that we sre still meant to learn.

All I'm telling you to do is wait 1 chapter so we know where the story is going with their fight

Idk if it’s just me but the Luffy Kaido fight has been a mess. What was the point in learning Conquerors Coating and Ryou in the early parts of Wano if it’s not gonna effect how Luffy beats Kaido. The fight has gone on far too long as well in terms of stalling
You still need those two abilities to deal real, significant damage to Kaido. This awakening just gives Luffy more freedom to use his Devil Fruit in more creative ways. I look forward to seeing how he utilizes everything he learned and acquired this arc in the final confrontation with Kaido. I also look forward to Kaido's final trump card, as now that Luffy has awakened, we know for a fact KaIdo is going to have one more trick up his sleeve.

Only thing that makes sense is if G5 Luffy beats him then he awakens like Luffy did. Kaido pulling Awakening now and saying he always had it after not using it on anyone in the alliance to wipe them out quicker would be some of the biggest bullshit in the series
Exactly, would just be lazy as well.
Would undermine 1037 (I guess it's the chapter for his drunk form) and 1042.

Then why give him awakening as well?? What is the point of introducing Awakening now if that isn’t how he beats him?
Luffy did 2 moves this chapter lol, why are we assuming he won't use CoA or CoC imbuement next chapter or the following?

He grabs Kaido and smashes him on the ground. He turns the ground into rubber. In both instances, what is haki useful for?

Then why give him awakening as well?? What is the point of introducing Awakening now if that isn’t how he beats him?
Luffy says he finally feels complete now after waking up
You can probably achieve awakening with mythical zoans only after your body's been pushed to the absolute limit and that also includes maximizing your haki training

You still need those two abilities to deal real, significant damage to Kaido. This awakening just gives Luffy more freedom to use his Devil Fruit in more creative ways. I look forward to see how he utilizes everyrhing he learned and acquired this arc in the final confrontation with Kaido. I also look forward to Kaido's final trump card, as now that Luffy has awakened, we know for a fact KaIdo is going to have one more trick up his sleeve.
But if the Devil Fruit doesn’t harm Kaido then why even bother using it??? If only Ryo and Conquerors hurt Kaido then the whole point of the awakening is to stall for Haki??? What a pointless powerup lmao

Yeah. Keep climbing to the top. I bet it will be glorious one day. :pepehands:

On serious note, Zoro has pretty good moments in this arc. Wish his fandom celebrate them instead of doing all this unnecessary ZKK wank.
lol yep when zkk happens it will all come together...yea zoro has a lot of fantastic moments this arc and from oda keeping him relevant in current stuff it seems he has more to come rather thats zkk or not and of course we celebrate them lol most here clown them oh zoro just caused a papercut on kaido or zoros adv coc haki is relative to sanjis blue flames ultimately the only way to quiet the storm will be zkk and even then im sure people will find a way to downplay him

Awakening helps Luffy beat Kaido, Adv CoC & CoA are the weapons needed.

All Luffy did this chapter was slam Kaido a fews time on the ground. Minuscule damage at best, did nothing to Kaido.

Luffy still needs Adv CoC & CoA to beat Kaido because his fighting most likely hasn't changed. He is still brawler

But hi
Luffy did 2 moves this chapter lol, why are we assuming he won't use CoA or CoC imbuement next chapter or the following?

He grabs Kaido and smashes him on the ground. He turns the ground into rubber. In both instances, what is haki useful for?
He’s currently out of Haki though as the 10 minutes aren’t up unless he magically regenerated it

I wouldn't put my hand on fire for it but my bet is Kaido was giving everything he had during these last chapters (he is already awakened) what will give him some life is the moment he releases Onigashima, that should give him a stamina boost needed to fight G5 Luffy.

And remember Luffy is just clowning Dragon Kaido, even Raizo was able to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.