Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Luffy vs Kaido fight continues to be awesome. Luffy did the roadrunner again, and the thing where he pulled himself up to avoid Kaido's wind blades was hilarious. I also love how chill Luffy looks when not fighting, just casually bouncing around without a care. Its really a testament to how strong he is. And the last panel where he's gripping the lightning bolt was awesome, one of my favorite panels in Wano. Also, no matter how many times he says it, Luffy declaring himself the man who will surpass Kaido to become the Pirate King won't ever get less epic, and you can see the begrudging respect Kaido has for him in his response.

Kaido also looks good. Continues to be an absolute beast, and he isn't being made to look bad while Luffy looks good. An almost complete villain, which will be completed when he gets that flashback.

Chapter should have been named Jinbe, not Raizo. What a great feat on Jinbe's part to control and disperse that much water. My boy just saved an island.

Also, massive L to the people that were just hating on the One Piece to hate via the "reincarnation/destiny child" argument. Luffy is who he is and does what he does, simply because that is the path he chose. Everything else happens on the periphery as a result of what he chooses. Nothing more, nothing less. If he chose anything other than the things he chose, it wouldn't have turned out as it has. His free will causes fate-like occurences.

Hope Oda rests well, he put in massive work and had massive gains these past few chapters.
Lol no respect for raizo? He the one who brought the water there.....I surprised you actually diss oda work lol

It's a shame we lost so much momentum, I vividly hope we will get back at Luffy vs Kaido soon 🤔

It would be nice if more about the Robin situation was explained ASAP too

The Orochi fate can wait longer imo, but maybe Oda wants all other major matters to be done before Kaido is defeated and killed which is a wise bet and choice imo, as long as not too much momentum is lost

Another meh chapter.
Oda wants to end asap this manga and yet he keeps draging it the max he can wth?

Also, why dafuq is luffy holding lightning? how did he "summon" them and how does he know how to use those techniques? wth is shit wrecktrain. now mc doesnt need any train/knowledge in how to fight? he just knows? ffs oda just reform already u senile old man
Post automatically merged:

Another meh chapter.
Oda wants to end asap this manga and yet he keeps draging it the max he can wth?

Also, why dafuq is luffy holding lightning? how did he "summon" them and how does he know how to use those techniques? wth is shit wrecktrain. now mc doesnt need any train/knowledge in how to fight? he just knows? ffs oda just reform already u senile old man
Post automatically merged:
Luffy is rubber so he can endure lighting and thanks to the awakening he can control it too(as it seems).
He didnt summon it. It was already there, possibly bc of kaido.
How does anyone ever learns to use anything in one piece?

I

Indigo

I've read the chapter again.

I think i'm finally enjoying Gear 5 more. The design and the powers were never my problem with it, they are both great!

My problem was how the fight felt even more of a joke after it showed up, making this final encounter that has been built up for the last 500 chapters seem weird.

But this chapter was a bit less goofy and gave us an update on the characters (a classic chapter we get from time to time).

It's an okay / good chapter, i will give it a 3/5. But in reality it would be more like a 3.5 / 5 to make it a 7/10.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapters, what's the point of getting mad at it, let me just try to enjoy it.

I

Indigo

How's Shirahoshi forest tho? shouldn't she be water?
Yeah, Shirahoshi is the only stretch of the theory.

But she has an obsession with forests since the first time we meet her, wanting to go see the Fishman Island Forest and also wanting to see the forest in the surface. The desire to bring the fishmen back to the surface so she can see more forests and Luffy promising to bring her there.

The Fishman Island fate is also really tied into the big tree there that brings them sunlight.