Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how Law and Kid only used their awakening as their last resort despite being part of a fight against 2 yonkos earlier.
Awakening might just be a last resort for Kaido if he truly feels cornered because of some drawback.
Seems accurate but how does it make sense that Kaïdo while being cornered awakens and not BM ?
She has had her fruit before him, has more experience and we saw her cornered, just doesn’t make sens to me
Poeple are going crazy about awakening I don’t know why, for me it’s not a sign of strength

Maybe, you’re right about future sight but I don’t think he is holding his power or something Luffy is weakening him with G5 and he’s beginning to crumble, I don’t think he has an awakening in his sleeve he would be too powerful ( he already is )
I agree but commenting /understanding what an awakening is
explaining it to luffy who just had his
and not having one himself would be a bit off .

hmm you are consistent so I cant fault it
but personally villains who make it extremely difficult >>>>>
keeps you thinking about what the protagonist could do to bypass that
I do agree tho, the consecutive power ups after each fall could have been done better because after a while we just sort of expected him to get one once he got in trouble.
Wano has gotten to the point where the power level is so ridiculous no one knows how anything is going to happen and how Kaido is going to die or be defeated.

The fact we’ve seen the same fight 4 times just isn’t interesting to people anymore.

It’s because in Alabasta it was like Luffy constantly learning in every loss. He figured out crocs devil fruit weakness first. He figured out how to do this better the second and won the third time. In Wano it’s just raising his power level without really learning anything.
What lmfao
Bro we literally had a mini arc in Wano dedicated to Luffy learning a new PU the hell are you smoking

too many power ups that went nowhere for me, they lost their "woah" factor
Like let’s be honest, Oda could’ve skipped the haki boosts cause they honestly didn’t mean anythinf
Post automatically merged:

What lmfao
Bro we literally had a mini arc in Wano dedicated to Luffy learning a new PU the hell are you smoking
I mean learning anything about Kaido. He’s fighting the same way he always has just with harder punches until he got gear 5 is what I meant. It’s one of my biggest things with post TS there’s no strategy in the fight

Wano has gotten to the point where the power level is so ridiculous no one knows how anything is going to happen and how Kaido is going to die or be defeated.

The fact we’ve seen the same fight 4 times just isn’t interesting to people anymore.
a lot of it is due to the fact oda wants luffy to do it alone
made this a lot harder than it should be
but also they really werent ready to take this guy down

Like let’s be honest, Oda could’ve skipped the haki boosts cause they honestly didn’t mean anythinf

I mean learning anything about Kaido. He’s fighting the same way he always has just with harder punches until he got gear 5 is what I meant. It’s one of my biggest things with post TS there’s no strategy in the fight
????

without the haki boost luffy isnt hurting luffy with his awakening guys lol

The PU that Luffy was taught in Udon was specifically made for penetrating Kaido's scales

I agree but commenting /understanding what an awakening is
explaining it to luffy who just had his
and not having one himself would be a bit off .
I think Oda made this so we can learn a bit more about awakening ( 1046 chapters for ONE TINY information ) for me in anime the strongest/ancient charachters have always more knowledge than the protagonists who learn arc after arc and it’s quite logic

a lot of it is due to the fact oda wants luffy to do it alone
made this a lot harder than it should be
but also they really werent ready to take this guy down
This is why I wanted Kaido to be taken down in an actual group fight, then Blackbeard could have been the first emperor Luffy took down in 1 vs 1.
Making Luffy goes from extreme, extreme diffing a YC1 (who arguably even let him won) to beating the guy said to be the WSC in one arc... no wonder powerlevels and power ups went full retard

Status
Not open for further replies.