Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me introduce you to the two top dogs in One piece (not counting Imu Joy Boy etc).

Portrayal wise they are at the top

You're talking about bounty and accomplishments.

1v1 I fail to see how Roger or wb beat kaido at this point
It is just a wish

There's a reason why Kaido is the only one to get the 1v1 hype on top of WSP & WSC titles , wb and Roger were never hyped as Kings of 1v1

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said that part is debated and consensus is not for but against Hanuman being Shiv Avatar

Only Shiva Purana which is same one that says Shiva > Brahma and Vishnu calls Hanuman Son of Shiva.

Every other Purana and Vedas clearly stat avatar of Vayu which means Wind.

Pawan is another name for Wind and Hanuman's name is literally Pavan Putra, aka Son of Wind.
Shiva Prana
Linga Purana
Markandeya Purana
Vayu Purana
Devi Bhagavata
Parashara samhita

All these mention Hanuman as Avatar of Shiva. Hanuman is son of Vayu but Avatar of Shiva, just like Rama is son of Dasaratha and Avatar of Vishnu.

That is why there are so many temples in India for Hanuman.

That will be wild but he may not even need to do that. If he can melt a horn just by sitting on it in flame fire dragon mode, Kaido flying around the city should cause it to burst into flames and melt.

Regardless, Kaido has the power to set the city on fire and and make all the citizens feel like they are literally in hell.
He needs to be stopped :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How can Jesus be son of God and God himself?
And why is Jesus God asking for forgiveness for the sins of mankind from God (Himself).

Is Jesus saying Sorry to himself?
Jesus is God in the mortal flesh but he is not explicitly the Father. They exist as the same but different. I’m not sure on other denominations of Christianity but the Trinity in Catholicism is treated as a concept beyond our grasps.

Stepping back from the religious pov, I think that and later the Catholic tradition of sainthood is more dredges of polytheistic cultures staining over on Christianity and influencing it.
Can we stop and not make this a religion arguments. One piece current chapter neither has to do anything with Chrishtianity or Hindu mythology ( It was just name used not the whole character )
We’re just chilling and talking tho

Shiva Prana
Linga Purana
Markandeya Purana
Vayu Purana
Devi Bhagavata
Parashara samhita

All these mention Hanuman as Avatar of Shiva. Hanuman is son of Vayu but Avatar of Shiva, just like Rama is son of Dasaratha and Avatar of Vishnu.

That is why there are so many temples in India for Hanuman.

Most powerful form of a complete dragon?
:choppawhat:

The question is, is that Kaido's awakening. If it is I'm sure the manga will tell. If awakening is not mentioned then it's not.
It seems to be similar to the final powerup Big Mom got in the Kidd Law fight. I wonder if those are the unofficial awakenings

Status
Not open for further replies.