Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik people are tired of the fight length of the fight but at this point I have just accepted Oda doesn’t write for the week to week experience
It’s more about the padding and pacing. People are obviously going to get tired of a fight we’ve seen 3 times already. People don’t want to see it again. Also add to the fact the pointless fucking subplots that are sandwiched in between. People are really tired of this arc where they don’t give a fuck about these side characters

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The Kaido awakening discussion really does feel redundant at this point, If we get no official clarification once the fights finished then we can assume his strongest df abilities are simply a product of his awakening, same with BM; awakening is just a user reaching the highest potential of using their fruit, and Kaido & BM are two of the strongest/well versed fruit users in the series.
He doesn't really need it, he's already the top 1, a Haki Master, with the ONI bloodline that's probably the most powerful race, along with the most broken zoan DF of his class that boosts his stats. The other characters who need to wake up to try to match Kaido, this shows how strong he is.

For me I basically expect awakening to stomp everyone like how luffy is doing.... But we know oda will have to pull more strings to handle it. It might lead to having even more useless plot extension. Or awakening might just be oda trying to bury his story by showing that kaido did know and use awakening but will just do one attack and get defeated anyway. Or it will be very underwhelming and oda just made it as awakening just to put out the fact that kaido did use awakening....... Basically everything he does at this point with kaidos awakening has drawbacks for me.
i am saying this with no intention of being toxic this is just my view. I am probably open to it more cause I believe zkk will happen

He doesn't really need it, he's already the top 1, a Haki Master, with the ONI bloodline that's probably the most powerful race, along with the most broken zoan DF of his class that boosts his stats. The other characters who need to wake up to try to match Kaido, this shows how strong he is.
This is a good point. People want to see strong characters and all but destroying the power scaling be giving him awakening will ruin this series in the long run just like Naruto did

Status
Not open for further replies.