• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

1046-1047-1048 will be totally different in a binge reading
"binge-reading makes everything good guys, i swear"

i binged read One Piece from start to the end of Whole Cake my first time, you can still tell that Post-TS is lower quality than Pre-TS

that's always the argument people use to say that people only think Post-TS is worse because they couldn't binge read it

Wano citizens not witnessing the flying island nor the big ass Big Mom explosion (even if due to Law) is the biggest sign that Oda just wants them to enjoy their festival without stress.
Yeah I thinks it's been obvious for a while that the tone of arc was goin be different
A lot people didn't really wanna believe that
And understandable so
I think oda came in with a plan that really went against most people's expectations and in the end its goin be really devisive because of that

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You're one of the stronger ones who can handle the truth but I'll save you too just in case.

After 1050... Iet them confirm it with their own eyes before we save them.
But, shouldnt we not only send them to Udon? So they are prevented from going rage, but can receive the love and sympathy from the others!

I am sure you will be crying when Shanks not only doesn't appear in OP Film Red for more than 5 minutes, but also that he is a complete fraud who uses WG + his Cipher Pol crew to compete.
:saden:

Really now
Yeah I totally expect him to be a major character in the film, totally

I mean possibly but it doesn't make sense for Luffy and Shanks to meet again until the main story does it. You would entirely ruin the premise of them meeting and/or fighting if you show it in a non-canon film first.
I'm rolling with others here and assuming it's a new villain who has a grudge against Shanks (I.e. former Yonko).

While the Manga may end the fight with Kaido next year, Anime fans won't see Kaido lose by this movie date, so it makes sense to have Luffy defeat a former Yonko/silver medalist.

Think before you say baseless shit lol

Yeah that specific aspect isn't but it's also not required for them
All they want is orochi and kaido to go away
I think the lanterns communicate that

I think oda just wants them to enjoy the fire festival with peace of mind
Not a destructive battle that would decimate most of their homes
At the end of the day it's the same outcome for them

I'm just trying to view it from what I think the authors point of view is
the author is smoking insane amounts of crack though.

No need to tell anything to anyone. Whether they like something they hate or they hate something they like after reread their bloated ego won't help in admitting wrong.
actually i think most people here troll, then there are one of two fans that are too much involved in their favorite character and simply downplay other characters and plot devices that do not match their headcanon. This is quite stupid honestly

yeah, but in Ennies Lobby we actually had a pretty low point at the end of Water 7, especially with Luffy and Zoro getting defeated, so it felt more cathartic and powerful for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji to finally beat the shit out of the CP0 with the power ups

In Wano we never had that, so it just felt like the villains were the underdogs all the time
The lowpoint in Wano was Luffy being "killed" by Kaido.
Didn't last too long and imo should've been longer, but in general it filled that same role

Status
Not open for further replies.