Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same actions that had Kaido losing 7 times before joyboy reincarnated? or was they also joyboys that defeated him before this wano defeat?

Zoro never had the power to slay a dragon nor AdCoC but he does now. no reason not to believe he won't be getting plot armour no mi like fluffy did
You're on to something. Does this mean there are 7 other Joyboys beside Luffy? :quest:

@Paperchampion23

I don't think Shanks was talking about Blackbeard tbh. He spoke to them before the bad shit at the reverie happened, so it shouldnt be about BB or God Valley. I think that's an entirely separate issue.

Plus, Sengoku mentions God Valley is missing even after this big event at the Reverie, indicating its not about it or its location
Shanks has some insane haki powers , or just good instincts he knows exactly what is going to happen. he knew what BB was up to and warned WB and now he warned the WG for sure about BB and what he later was going to do.

I

Indigo

well see

If Zoro fails to get back up, then I am done with him in general. No monster samurai, no Ryuma 2.0, no black blade, no reconnection with ushimaru and Ryuma, vivre cards are nonsense with this whole oni exterminator, and Oden inherited will wasn't even within Enma but Luffy why wtf is the point of that. His best efforts is a scar which wasn't all that impressive but he settled for someone lesser. His capital is more of a hero in Zoro ancestor's home country than Zoro himself who is literally a look-alike of the Ryuma itself.

Zoro would be a failure, and tbh not worth investing anymore.
you're not a Zoro fan at all

doesn't matter if ZKK happens or not

get out of here

I would like to know why though. Even as I character j don't like him. No offense it's just that. If I were to have a person around with luffy similar character I would avoid him at all cost. To be honest I avoid majority of the people. But why do you like luffy so much. Cuz he is the mc? He has ridiculous plot armour.
We like Luffy because he has guts to punch US president if he is wrong unlike others who would be too much of a pussy to do that. It is interesting to see such fearless and stop at nothing without giving shit about other people shitty opinion as a protagonist. Because they are tend to be unpredictable in their actions. Plot armor is there for every character including real life people. Some people doe early and some people outlive others in a same situation. You hate such characters? Fine. Liking is personal.

i don't disagree but obviously to me thats a point for zkk...if luffy and kaido will just continue to keep going because of awakened ability what will stop one or the other we would be stuck in a loop in wano until one dies obviously as well im not throwing out sea prism stone or another means to putting kaido down just zkk is my preferred method
that would be the conclusion but it just so happens
1. kaido most likely isnt awakened
2. kaido realizes he is defeated and thinks luffy is joyboy as implied in his flashback . the fight is over.

while I wont rule out kaido dying
am a 100% sure its not some awakened revived kaido with a half dead zoro.
excited to see what action the wg takes now.

I think we should have a Wano rewrite thread. I bet a lot of people have better ways to end this arc compared to what we had

shit I have a couple, including a raid failing scenario
I just wrote a quick version of the spoilers with the way I'd have liked the last part of this chapter to happen. Better or worse than the actual resolution? Who knows...

- Luffy and Kaidou's attacks have collided, the fire dragon opens its mouth wide to face Luffy's giant fist.

- Kaidou takes advantage of the clash and comes out of his fire dragon as it keeps immobilizing Luffy’s attack. He’s in hybrid form but still engulfed by flames.

Kaidou: "Tell me, Straw Hat!! What kind of world would you be able to create!!?".

-As he speaks, Kaidou brings his kanabo out, which is surrounded by a tornado of fire, and prepares his last strike.

Luffy: "I'll create a world where my friends...!!! They can eat their hearts full of happiness!!!
That's the world I want!!!!".

Kaidou: “Acala Thunder Bagua!!!”.

Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no…!!!”.

- Luffy gigantifies his other punch too and it clashes with Kaidou’s kanabo. We see the weapon gain rubber properties and bend to Luffy’s punch, who in that moment infuses the hit with advanced busoshoku and shatters the flattened kanabo into pieces.

- Kaidou loses it for a moment as he witness his kanabo shattering. Luffy takes advantage of it to release his other punch and then starts a rain of hits.

Luffy: “…Bajrang Gatling!!!”.

- Luffy punches Kaidou repeteadly. Each hit destroys part of his fire dragon and shoots pìeces of fire throughout the sky. Some of them go above the Flower Capital and set on fire the lanterns released by the citizens, who witness them in amazement.

Tenguyama: “The lanterns this year… They shine brighter than ever!!! Could it be…?”.

- Luffy’s last punch lands on Kaidou, who has lost all his fire. He’s sent right into the ground. The impact is so powerful that Kaidou is embedded in the ground of the Flower Capital, to surprise of the citizens.

- At that moment we see the end of the conversation about Joy Boy that Kaidou and King had years ago.

Kaidou: "King, I know who Joy Boy is".

King: "Who is...?".

Kaidou: "The type who can defeat ME in the future!!!".

King: "Being like this... I think he'll never show up..." .

- Wano citizens gather around the hole left by Kaidou, which looks like the one he left on Kidd’s base when he first appeared. They all are very close since everybody want to take a look.

- As this scene happens, narrator boxes appear:

[People say, “In a one-on-one fight, you will die alone”.

From land, sea, air —every living things in the world…

…smile together as they hear the drums of liberation!!!].

- In the final panel, the last of the lanterns is being consumed by the fire. We get to see what it says before disappearing: “I need to laugh again”.

THE END.

Last edited:
Shanks has some insane haki powers , or just good instincts he knows exactly what is going to happen. he knew what BB was up to and warned WB and now he warned the WG for sure about BB and what he later was going to do.
I'll probably eat shit for this mindset but I think Shanks' "gimmick" will be just a level of Haki not seen before combined with his swordsmanship.

Imo he is the final antagonist (hard to explain in a few words if you dont know why I think think this already), but we'll know soon enough about what his goals are to at least tell us where his place is in the story

I just wrote a quick version of the spoilers with the way I'd have liked the last part of this chapter to happen. Better or worse than the actual resolution? Who knows...

- Luffy and Kaidou's attacks have collided, the fire dragon opens its mouth wide to face Luffy's giant fist.

- Kaidou takes advantage of the clash and comes out of his fire dragon as it keeps immobilizing Luffy’s attack. He’s in hybrid form but still engulfed by flames.

Kaidou: "Tell me, Straw Hat!! What kind of world would you be able to create!!?".

-As he speaks, Kaidou brings his kanabo out, which is surrounded by a tornado of fire, and prepares his last strike.

Luffy: "I'll create a world where my friends...!!! They can eat their hearts full of happiness!!!

- Luffy gigantifies his other punch too and it clashes with Kaidou’s kanabo. We see the weapon gain rubber properties and bend to Luffy’s punch, who in that moment infuses the hit with advanced busoshoku and shatters the flattened kanabo into pieces.

- Kaidou loses it for a moment as he witness his kanabo shattering. Luffy takes advantage of it to release his other punch and then starts a rain of hits.

- Luffy punches Kaidou repeteadly. Each hit destroys part of his fire dragon and shoots pìeces of fire throughout the sky. Some of them go above the Flower Capital and set on fire the lanterns released by the citizens, who witness them in amazement.

Tenguyama: “The lanterns this year… They shine brighter than ever!!! Could it be…?”.

- Luffy’s last punch lands on Kaidou, who has lost all his fire. He’s sent right into the ground. The impact is so powerful that Kaidou is embedded in the ground of the Flower Capital, to surprise of the citizens.

- At that moment we see the end of the conversation about Joy Boy that Kaidou and King had years ago.

- Wano citizens gather around the whole left by Kaidou, which looks like the one he left on Kidd’s base when he first appeared. They all are very close since everybody want to take a look.

- In the final panel, the last of the lanterns is being consumed by the fire. We get to see what it says before disappearing: “I need to laugh again”.

THE END.
This is what Oda would write if he didn't forget to drink coffee

- Wano citizens gather around the whole left by Kaidou, which looks like the one he left on Kidd’s base when he first appeared. They all are very close since everybody want to take a look.

THE END.
it would just be a lump of magma and that can't clash with lufffys punch

are serious luffy overpowered kaidos attack and you still put it above it
and wb attack could not ko akainu
First of all , kaido was tired as Yamato stated chapter back that flame clouds are disappearing slowly, kaido is getting tired too. Whereas luffy got fresh as hell after awakening. Kaido what used now was probably his remaining stamina that's why moment he Clashed with luffy all the flame disappeared and momo made new one in 1049.

Who nobody ever said kaido is down. Wait got 1050. And for whitebeard you don't understand the scale of it. Luffy can barely take out onighishima. Prime whitebeard can probably take out thr whole wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.