Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
@ShishioIsBack The sequence of ZKK has always been:
1. Luffy is Joy Boy
2. Luffy defeats Kaido
3. Luffy is unconscious
4. Kaido wakes up and joins Joy Boys harem

First half of the sequences are literally just happened in this chapter. Only second half left. Why do you changing opinion when basically 50% of ZKK scenario just happened now?
Because sequence has now been slightly modified

1. Luffy defeats Kaido
2. Luffy is unconscious
3. Kaido wakes up and goes rampage
4. ZKK.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Happy its done, unhappy with the way we were shafted characterization wise for Kaido. The 3 pages we got were the best part of the chapter by far, wish we had more. Alas we need to have more pages of fodders running around.
Lmfao, for real. Onigashima and the fodder stuff could've been left for the next chapter to make it more ambiguous. Give Kaido a bit more time.
Damn what's the world coming to. That Topi and @TheAncientCenturion get zkk more than Shishio
And as recent as chapter 999 I was saying Zoro would never meet Kaido

And as recent as chapter 999 I was saying Zoro would never meet Kaido
I remember that, the whole bet with @HA001 was funny.

Lmfao, for real. Onigashima and the fodder stuff could've been left for the next chapter to make it more ambiguous. Give Kaido a bit more time.
Im not just talking about this chapter, I'm referring to the hundreds of wasted pages accross this arc of fodder running, fodder making fodder comments and Tama feeding fodder.

Disgraceful shit.
Post automatically merged:

Not even you believes that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
PRIME WB and ROGER getting embarrassed again, what's going on I thought they were the "big deal." LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Expected from two characters that in their prime versions are only "capable" of fighting Kaidou.

Those who placed Roger and Whitebeard above Kaido never stood a chance.
But personal agenda is more important than what Oda says... :milaugh: