Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not looking good for ZKK. I am heading towards massive L :josad:

Also, I will be glad that this fight is over but seriously kaido going down without proper flashback and awakening will leave sour taste in my mouth.

But whatever at this point....

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Things really are ugly for LOGER and LEDWARD LEWGATE.
The expected of two characters who are only able to fight Kaidou, are not superior, are not Joyboy and were pointed out all the time as being unable to beat Prime Kaidou.:saden::saden::risitameh::shame:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Things really are ugly for LOGER and LEDWARD LEWGATE.
The expected of two characters who are only able to fight Kaidou, are not superior, are not Joyboy and were pointed out all the time as being unable to beat Prime Kaidou.:saden::saden::risitameh::shame:
Nah its kaido who been done dirty.
His intro was a lie
He didn't challenge no admirals nor yonko
He stole food as a kid from fodder marines.
He a fraud.

That just makes Luffy look like a chump.
And we know that isn't happening in a million years.
Luffy won't look like a chump compared to his peers like Law and Kidd.
But compared to Zoro, isn't this shouldn't be a new thing?

Who is the chump who slept like baby in Thriller Bark and doesn't know shit about what happened until today? And who saved the day?
Who is the chump who fainted against Hody Jones, and who one shotted Hody Jones?
Who is the chump who didn't do shit in Rooftop, and who performed the best in Rooftop?

Finger crossed, Luffy will look like a chump again in Elbaf. Just like how he looked like one in act 1, letting gifter kidnapped Otama despite having Future Sight already.
Imho you should know this better than me.

If Oda was a good planner someone like Bullet would be a canon character and would be included in Kaido's flashback as a super apprentice since they are of similar age and similar background. Heck would even make the whole story more interesting if they had clashed in the past.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Stop. Big Mom a fat waste of space and her character A BILLION TIMES BETTER AND FLESHED OUT THAN KAIDOS
Oda shafted kaido hard here.
I don't care about "character meat", I don't care, I care about strength, giving meat to characters won't stop them from being defeated by Kaidou.:saden::saden::saden:

Pleasant FLASH BLACK, every written line contained Kaidou being called a monster and a strong one.