• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
And he still might get more in an eventual Rocks and Yamato flashback (if she's meant to have more)
possibly.. i don't think a Yonko falling is an end to their story or influence in the series

take a look at WB's last moments.. we might be introduced to Kaido again in flashbacks or even from BM and Marines

Flashback was really rushed . I guess people's complaints really went to oda after all.

I am glad fight is over. So what happens next will be important. I expect World govt ship to arrive on wano and occupy the country.

There is also big mom pirates as well. I feel something has to be finished also poneglyph plot needs to be resolved.

He's still at it, the fuck is wrong with this guy?
:gokulaugh:

I actually can't with this dude lmao.

"Anticlimactic", like dude the main villain just acknowledged that he will be defeated by Luffy.

He has to be memeing at this point
Post automatically merged:

Go look at other final fights in One Piece, there's a certain tone and a certain element of tension that Oda always uses for his finales, that is simply not in this fight. It's not end.
It's the same vibe I got from Alabasta, Skypiea, Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark, Fishman Island, and Dressrosa. Just because you weren't sold on the "tone" doesn't mean it's not the same lmao

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The boy at 10 years old was already the strongest soldier.:saden::saden:
Then he starts drinking and is called the strongest drunk in the world.
What comes next ? He starts playing soccer and Oda starts calling him the strongest soccer player.

What is expected of someone whose name means: strong.:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

I still don’t think Orochi is dead. The shot of the head (still on fire) makes me think it’s another fakeout. Kaidou’s defeat is happening right in front of the people of Wano. It’s even more necessary that Orochi’s defeat be witnessed in that way.

Kaidou’s flashback was interesting, but not enough. His motives are still a little murky. One of the more tantalizing bits was the implication that something happened at God Valley that was so important that the Rocks Pirates felt they needed to rush to it. So they weren’t the ones that started it.

I wonder what Kaidou thought when Luffy said he wanted to create a world where his friends could eat their fill. This is especially intriguing after the reveal that Kaidou let himself be captured when he was hungry.

Also, Oda is making King more bishounen with every panel :milaugh:
Please dont bring him back.

Luffy won't look like a chump compared to his peers like Law and Kidd.
But compared to Zoro, isn't this shouldn't be a new thing?

Who is the chump who slept like baby in Thriller Bark and doesn't know shit about what happened until today? And who saved the day?
Who is the chump who fainted against Hody Jones, and who one shotted Hody Jones?
Who is the chump who didn't do shit in Rooftop, and who performed the best in Rooftop?

Finger crossed, Luffy will look like a chump again in Elbaf. Just like how he looked like one in act 1, letting gifter kidnapped Otama despite having Future Sight already.
Imho you should know this better than me.
Not this time cheif
Lets hop off ZKK train and hop on KFN train

Still think this is another fake ending. Kaido will probably get up again next chapter, meanwhile Luffy is down for the count. Again.
I don't think so Oda is going to give his MC another L after so many L's. This is the end. You think Luffy is down for the count but not Kaido whose horn is gone, bleeding like hell from the mouth and dropped deep down Wano's core?

I don't think so Oda is going to give his MC another L after so many L's. This is the end. You think Luffy is down for the count but not Kaido whose horn is gone, bleeding like hell from the mouth and dropped deep down Wano's core?
The illustration is so bad I can't even tell thats what happened tbh. I want Kaido to have been defeated but Wano track record is crap. Don't get me wrong, I'll really be happy if this fight is over.