Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this forum is ridiculous. They do not want to accept Luffy's winning against Kaido after so many effort of Luffy and the damage of Kaido who accumulated over time..
If Zoro kill/slice Kaido in one hit then they would said hooray, but Luffy's many hits land on Kaido they do not count and the greatest finisher to date be the reason Kaido defeated for good not accepted? Really mfs bast*ard..

Yeah Kaido will wake up and ZKK happens in your dream :gokulaugh:
Keep crying, Luffy is shit and will disappoint everyone, included Kaido.
Kaido will wake up frustrated "I thought Nika can finish me off, turned out the weakling can't finish that job!!! Aarrgh I am mad I will destroy everything in Flower Capital!!"

I mean your point here is Zoro's attack who's become a scarr already and some magma killed Kaido instead of the obvious, it being RT5 hitting him then Zoro+ Law then Luffy round 1 then Yamato then Luffy again all the while holding an island that is now proven not to be a passive thing and in fact requires a lot of effort to move given that momo almost fainted from holding it a tiny tiny fraction of the time Kaido's been holding it.

You're denying all that because you didnt see Kaido piss blood like a fountain everywhere when this is still a manga aimed a kids. Some blood coming out of his mouth is fine, some blood gushing out of a cut is fine but thats as gory as it will get.
Kaido lost tons of blood against zoro tho
Blood shows damage
Even hakai made zoro bleed
Nothing happened did as well.

Moves that didn't make kaido bleed much he called them trash too like all the Izakaya 9 attacks
Law Kidd killer attacks
Luffys garbage etc

We have Zunesha, we have Big Mom leaving Wano to protect Whole Cake Island, we have Zoro, we have possible Momonosuke fighting, we have the remaining Strawhats. You can have Kaido be interesting by him turning into a awakened rampaging Dragon monster which will make him a strong obstacle but not fast or smart enough that the other Strawhats can't help out. You also have Orochi who could come back and act as foes for Ussop and Momonosuke.
- Zunesha basically came to confirm to us that Luffy is literally Joy Boy and be Momo's puppet once again. Whatever role he has left in the arc is purely lore driven.

- Big Mom getting away and still having future storylines wouldn't improve her performance and characterization in this arc. On the contrary, it would be more evidence that Oda DIDN'T NEED to cram her into Wano as well.

- Momo fighting would be bullshit as well just because he has Oden's blood and genes while Hiyori, who has STAYED IN WANO 20 YEARS under the wise of a fucking profficient swordsman, DIDN'T HAVE ANY ELABORATED PLAN ABOUT DEALING WITH OROCHI OTHER THAN CRYING LIKE A BITCH AND HOPING TO GET SAVED. Do you see Momo slaying Kaido while Hiyori has been SO USELESS as something that improves Kaido?

- The remaining SHs are tired from the fighting, the fire and running in fucking circles all night. And even then it's too late for Oda to make it believable that they can face Kaido, LET ALONE AN AWAKENED KAIDO, for more than 5 seconds.

- If you think Orochi coming back to be a challenge for Usopp after Oda did him so dirty with the Page One fight you're literally out of your fucking mind.

Keep coping and hoping, Oda wankers. It's so much fun.

Who’s Who isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Who’s Who is defeated.

Sasaki isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming
!
Turns out Sasaki is defeated.

Black Maria isn’t defeated, that would be underwhelming!
Turns out Black Maria is defeated.

Jack isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Jack is defeated.

Queen isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!

Turns out Queen is defeated.

King isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!

Turns out King is defeated.

Big Mom isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!

Turns out Big Mom is defeated.

Kaido isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!

….

People never learn.

Can you deny that many people just borrow ZKK to belittle Luffy? They just want Zoro to be better than Luffy. Even if ZKK doesn't happen, they will use other theories to prove Zoro > Luffy
Imo Frano isnt the guy you should be going after if there any to go after to begin with. The dude has been pretty level headed whenever we discussed things.

Yes, of course there are those who blindly follow it just to push the Zoro > Luffy agenda

Maybe it's just easier for me to spot because I'm a Zoro fan, but I find it relatively easy to spot those who support it for agenda purposes and those who are genuinely knowledgeable about the theory and invested in the thematic purposes & the evidence
ZKK wouldn’t mean Zoro > Luffy.
I don’t know why some people think that Zoro should be stronger. Otherwise he could’ve been the captain.
I love Zoro as the Nr.2 and the right hand man.
Every character has his own role and purpose in the story.

Who’s Who isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Who’s Who is defeated.

Sasaki isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Sasaki is defeated.

Black Maria isn’t defeated, that would be underwhelming!
Turns out Black Maria is defeated.

Jack isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Jack is defeated.

Queen isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Queen is defeated.

King isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out King is defeated.

Big Mom isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
Turns out Big Mom is defeated.

Kaido isn’t defeated, that would be unwhelming!
….

People never learn.
Have been saying this since Who's who, they never seem to learn lol

Kaido lost tons of blood against zoro tho
Blood shows damage
Even hakai made zoro bleed
Nothing happened did as well.

Moves that didn't make kaido bleed much he called them trash too like all the Izakaya 9 attacks
Law Kidd killer attacks
Luffys garbage etc
I showed you the picture, that is not a gigatons of blood lol.

You are comparing cutting attacks that show outside damage against blunt damage that does it internally, this is a really bad comparison man.

Keep crying, Luffy is shit and will disappoint everyone, included Kaido.
Kaido will wake up frustrated "I thought Nika can finish me off, turned out the weakling can't finish that job!!! Aarrgh I am mad I will destroy everything in Flower Capital!!"
Actually you are the one who will keep crying.. trashwriting this, luffy this, MC this..
Yeah, keep the stressed mind :cheers:
The one who are not happy are you lot, and I am just gonna laugh :myman:

- Zunesha basically came to confirm to us that Luffy is literally Joy Boy and be Momo's puppet once again. Whatever role he has left in the arc is purely lore driven.

- Big Mom getting away and still having future storylines wouldn't improve her performance and characterization in this arc. On the contrary, it would be more evidence that Oda DIDN'T NEED to cram her into Wano as well.

- Momo fighting would be bullshit as well just because he has Oden's blood and genes while Hiyori, who has STAYED IN WANO 20 YEARS under the wise of a fucking profficient swordsman, DIDN'T HAVE ANY ELABORATED PLAN ABOUT DEALING WITH OROCHI OTHER THAN CRYING LIKE A BITCH AND HOPING TO GET SAVED. Do you see Momo slaying Kaido while Hiyori has been SO USELESS as something that improves Kaido?

- The remaining SHs are tired from the fighting, the fire and running in fucking circles all night. And even then it's too late for Oda to make it believable that they can face Kaido, LET ALONE AN AWAKENED KAIDO, for more than 5 seconds.

- If you think Orochi coming back to be a challenge for Usopp after Oda did him so dirty with the Page One fight you're literally out of your fucking mind.

Keep coping and hoping, Oda wankers. It's so much fun.
When I get called a Oda wanker for thinking Kaido and BM are getting back up. Haters really be anti- good writing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The Arc is about Momonosuke and the Scabbards and the suffering of the people of Wano, you don't even know Kidd's backstory yet he was there on this group of people saving Wano lol
Every arc has this - locals suffering.

Ultimately it's arrival of SHs which change things

But truth is this time scabbards and momo took priorities over Shs evident.

I don't care who accounce victory here but it doesn't change the fact that scabbards did get attention more than it was required

Status
Not open for further replies.