What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Yamato fans not want her to have an emotional moment where she connects with the crew ??

instead we get a fucking Bath house scene where she’s a gag to Sanji and Brook!?
I'll be quite honest here: The way things went south this arc, I don't even care anymore. I will take some glorious naked shots of Yamato over any other bs Oda comes up with all day long.

I

Indigo

I’m not that pessimistic.

Oda‘s gave Zoro good stuff for plenty of arcs before Wano where there he had no links to the arc, he gave him good stuff in Wano, he’ll give him more good stuff in the future.
narratively?

i don't think so

fight wise? feats? powerups?

sure

I dont think it is possible to wrap up a mega arc like Wano in 4 chapters after fights when he spent 12 chapters wrapping up Dressrosa.
ch1050 - bam, Kaido drops.
ch1051 - bam, Momo shogun.
ch1052 - bam, bath and Admiral silhouette.
ch1053 - bam, Admiral and bounties.
ch1054 - bam, on the road to Elbaf.

If he were to go from finishing a fight to leaving Wano in 3 chapters, he would have gone insane.
I think Wano is far from done, at least 15% left.
I dont know how anyone can think Wano has ended when nothing in Wano really ended.
This one-month break seems a trick for Oda to stretch ZKK to November for Zoro's birthday.
Countless plotlines are left pending. Fandom is just impatient as usual. :yasu:

but she didn't actually join there

that's the Robin dynamic

Robin joins after Enies Lobby

before that she was using the Straw Hats to survive, like Aokiji said she did with many crews

she just called them by nicknames, not even their names

only after Water 7 and Enies Lobby she trully joins

same for Nami

she doesn't join during Orange Town, Syrup Village and Baratie

until then she was just using Zoro and Luffy to fight the bad guys and steal the money

she only truly joins in Arlong

now you tell me, do you think we have time for a Yamato focused arc so that she can get the same treatment?
But even then go back and reread those arcs and tell me Nami and Robin don’t have development in those smaller arcs.

You literally see in Orange Town through to Baratie how Nami changes her entire mindset on pirates

Yamato joining is fine I just worry with how much story is left she won’t get much if any focused character development besides 1or2 fights and fulfilling odens will, hope she can build some differing relationships with some straw hats atleast

A whore?

yh great.

Except her last moment with Tama last chapter has more symbolism and emotion then anything Yamato has had in 70 chapters.
what moment?

Nami did nothing. She was just basically tits Tama could cry on.

And Tama's standards for a mother are low, look at her picking Speed over Nami as a mother, lmao. A literal horse is a better mom than Nami

Robin didn't get much development with the SHs either except for Luffy
But… do you expect Yamato to get another arc focused around her? I don’t.

The significant difference between Yamato and Robin/Nami is that Yamatos villain was in the same arc where she joined. Robins wasn’t we never actually saw the world government until Ennies Lobby. Namis wasn’t we didn’t meet Arlong till later.

But Yamatos entire life was about Kaido and Oden. Two wano centric characters, I don’t know what could make her grow more after wano afterall

what moment?

Nami did nothing. She was just basically tits Tama could cry on.

And Tama's standards for a mother are low, look at her picking Speed over Nami as a mother, lmao. A literal horse is a better mom than Nami
If you don’t see the Bellemere symbolism then you’re just plain stupid lol

Brooks connection to Laboon was brought up maybe half way through the arc, then he fought alongside them against Oars, then he witnessed Zoro and Sanjis moments with Kuma, then he played Binks Sake.

Yamato held off Kaido and then was a princess unable to do anything while Momo and Luffy did everything. Don’t compare these two.
Yamato's connection to Ace who the crew met in Alabasta was brought also around half way through during the raid.

Yamato battled alongside Luffy and held off Kaido. She took care of the giant for Frank so he could focus on Sasaki.

Yamato also dealt with a situation to not worry Luffy while he was in the middle of a battle with Kaido when Momo was wanting to stop Luffy showing trust between Yamato and Luffy. Luffy trusts Yamato to stop Onigashima and Yamato trusted Luffy to beat Kaido.

Again your nitpicking scenarios to try justify why Yamato can't join when in fact she's done more than enough when you look at it objectively.

I

Indigo

Guys, we're not going to Elbaf next

they just got the fucking newspapers

and Green Bull is also here to tell the tales

Luffy is gonna find out that Sabo / Vivi / Hancock are in trouble

you guys think they are just gonna ignore that and go have an adventure in Elbaf?

:kayneshrug:

If they didn't get a newspaper in Wano, because it was closed, then yeah fine

but they did based on the spoilers

Guys, we're not going to Elbaf next

they just got the fucking newspapers

and Green Bull is also here to tell the tales

Luffy is gonna find out that Sabo / Vivi / Hancock are in trouble

you guys think they are just gonna ignore that and go have an adventure in Elbaf?

:kayneshrug:

If they didn't get a newspaper in Wano, because it was closed, then yeah fine

but they did based on the spoilers
Depends what news is in the Newsletter. Remember that stuff happened a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.