Not open for further replies.
nah...other than king and queen.
kaido had members of the his crew that didnt even fight strawhats
jack got beat by many things lol
Ulti and P1 are still way stronger than usopp and nami
Xdrake didnt fight them
hawkins fought killer
apoo is still out and about.
yamato and jinbe would have to carry alot of weight after the M3 fight the top guys.
fair point

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I tell what I see. Fuji getting bandaged against sabo and vet revos while having GB as backup is also not good.
To me it just hypes the Revo officers.
People are jumping the gun on them due the bounties, but if they are all similar to Ivankov's level, they are much stronger than their bounties would suggest.
Who knows.

To me it just hypes the Revo officers.
People are jumping the gun on them due the bounties, but if they are all similar to Ivankov's level, they are much stronger than their bounties would suggest.
Who knows.
Oda barely gave them any screen time and one of them didn't have power oriented DF in bello betty or someone like that

Doggo

Oda barely gave them any screen time and one of them didn't have power oriented DF in bello betty or someone like that
In Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition there's a class called "Warlord".
It's a martial class based on attack enemies and inspire the allies to get stronger while doing so.
It's literally one of the most OP classes in the system.

Not everyone needs to play "frontline" to be a menace.
:kayneshrug:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
What if Kidd decide attack him first ?
Will Greenbull use self defense?
Oh he may most definitely fight back lol. There's always one final physical conflict before the SHs leave so things may get tense first before calming down.

Alabasta- SHs are attacked by Marines while leaving. Bon Kurei helps then get away

Enies Lobby- SHs are attacked by Marines but last minute save by Going Merry gets them out

Thriller Bark- SHs are attacked by Kuma who makes a deal with Zoro to let them go

Sabody- SHs are attacked by Kizaru and Sentomaru but Kuma saves the day

Punk Hazard- Smoker the Marines has an end-of-arc party with the SHs

Dressrosa- SHs are attacked by Marines but Fuji let's them go after a change of heart.

Don't know what will happen exactly of course, but there will very likely very conflict and scuffles before leaving.

In Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition there's a class called "Warlord".
It's a martial class based on attack enemies and inspire the allies to get stronger while doing so.
It's literally one of the most OP classes in the system.

Not everyone needs to play "frontline" to be a menace.
My point remains though. In terms of feats and off screen fights it is def a negative point. Also zoro/sanji don't have elongated fights as luffy does so 2 admirals are going to get defeated fast.

Also luffy's opponents are much more powerful than zoro/sanji's too

Doggo

i think this is because Fuji & Greenbull hesitate to fight at full power considering they have battleground disadvantages.
imagine Fujitora dropping meteor or using raging tiger on Mariejois :risitexcla::risitexcla:
Exactly
A Fight in Mariejois means that the highest priority for the Admirals would be protecting the Celestial Dragons.
Can't go around turning the place into Punk Hazard by going all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.