What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He defeated the main guy while his crew did the rest. But even in Wano where people have not knowledge of his reputation outside Wano they instantly stick to him for a kind comment or stuff. I dont know ... If I meet new people it takes time until I trust them and share personal stuff with them. In One Piece luffy is an instant hit and people are all over him within hours.
that’s like his power, stated by mihawk, he’s like a magnet… i understand if you don’t like this approach, but you should be objective in your judgements

It goes without saying that Wano's been an absolute stinker of an arc for the last 3 years at least, but this pacing is just far too out of character for Oda. It has Shueshia meddling written all over it if we're being totally honest.

Can totally see a scenario where they just told Oda to wrap it up in 3 chapters max.
Lmfao and one of those chapters is just bath house

BM’s crew is getting punked right now in the cover story

Kid had multiple ships when Kaido landed on his alliance, it is safe to assume he has a fleet of his own.

Plus Oda can easily just give Law and Kid more crew members to make up the difference

portrayal always will reign supreme in one piece because characters are as strong as the narrative dictates them to be. If Kid and Law are portrayed as the strongest pirates they are the strongest
worth noting germa are a pretty reputable force, you know big mom thought having these guys at her side would put allow her to surpass every other yonko. Also None of them have run into any of big mom's powerhouses i.e cracker, smoothie, katakuri.

kid has a fleet, right, filled with who ?
his strongest surbodinate is killer whose best feat atm is beating hakwins
its not even about quantity here , its a huge lack of quality.

and law his crew doesnt even stack up . oda can in the near future but he didnt, so if its an official emperor title
its a fucking premature.

- Bepo and Killer are saying that Franky shogun is cool
- They are also saying that the captains rewards are likely to be amazing
- Apoo arrives with Inbi of the numbers (he was in the hand)
- Apoo brings the journal with the new rewards and gives it to them
- It's all written down, like new rewards and like people who are called new emperors of the sea

Bro this Apoo scene smells of troll.
Either the other Yonkou is someone outside of the Wano alliance or Kid and Law are being considered as one and it will be a running gag going forward with both their bounties being joint.

Love Kid and Law but they do not have the influence necessary to be called Yonkou on their own, just the truth.

Greenbull is going to return the greenery to Wano, and maybe use it as leverage to get them to join the WG or something.

He'll display his power but it won't be a fight.
Something tells me, that like Fuji he might be kind of nice. Remember they both aren't originally Marines, so I can imagine they directly help out common folk because they were one at one point.

I do think he's going to restore Wano, it's a great way to accelerate progress for the island. And a great way to show off his power

Don't u be like that

Idk Mihawk is the only other option
But he doesn't have a crew or anything

I guess he still could be
It'd be weird to interduce the subject with kidd and law
And then have them not be

No hate for the hawk eye
Exactly, and Mihawk doesn’t have a crew and probably only 1 territory max
Kid and Law have crews and the accomplishment of actually beating a yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.