What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarted?, he's portrayed as someone that rivals ryuma
listen retard, i know your strong side isnt reading as you being sure about "100% zkk" because of the "clear manga hints":arnoling: , but luffy portrayed as ryuma becasue he saved wano from a dragon u cuck moron, not only oda didnt fullfill ur zkk wet dream that u so wanted, he also called luffy the ryuma who saved wano and slayed the dragon above the flower capital :shame::saden::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

listen retard, i know your strong side isnt reading as you being sure about "100% zkk" because of the "clear manga hints":arnoling: , but luffy portrayed as ryuma becasue he saved wano from a dragon u cuck moron, not only oda didnt fullfill ur zkk wet dream that u so wanted, he also called luffy the ryuma who saved wano and slayed the dragon above the flower capital :shame::saden::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You're expecting too much from them.

@rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders

I’ve been saying it since the beginning. New Emperors of the sea after Wano will be Luffy, Kidd, BB, and Shanks, :cheers:
I wouldn't say it to quickly bro, could also be that he gets a huge bounty bump but not the Emperor status.
But I agree that the chances are really good, like a 70/30 until I see the panels.
And would be well deserved.
:cheers:

Btw you saw Hawkins man? That was cold

Status
Not open for further replies.