What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, when you put it that way, all of king's attacks did more damage than hakai.
Then how come Zoro post Hakai had 30 broken bones, could barely move and collapsed after one attack where as after King's attacks Zoro unlocked CoC, was fast enough to overpower speed force king, have 3 CqC clashes, landing several attacks and barely slowed down and no indication of even one broken bone?

This man is a fucking liar

Someone who says King did more damage to Zoro than Hakai did is beyond delusional.

What a fucking moron.

And guess what even if I believe it, 1035 Zoro >>> 1033 Zoro who king can damage.

Current Zoro is 1035 Zoro who low diffed king so current Zoro can low diff king can't he?
If Zoro fought king now, he won't even land a single attack does he as against 1035 Zoro he failed to land a single attack.

Same Viz translator says BB retreating against Lakainu is strategy yet you say opposite things and I publicly bodied all of Mihawk wankers when I revealed the SBS about Mihawk not saying anything about being legend.

Keep crying meme you ignore Viz when it doesn't suit you now you use it like a desperate troll you are.

Btw do Mihawk wankers like @The White Crane know Meme agrees with Mihawk = Vista according to databooks?

That's how troll meme is one moment he says mihawk> shanks then agrees vista = mihawk :suresure: desperate troll who don't know where to hang in
Not sure how what he believes about Mihawk is relevant to everyone's now knowing you got spanked publicly. :milaugh:

Then how come Zoro post Hakai had 30 broken bones, could barely move and collapsed after one attack where as after King's attacks Zoro unlocked CoC, was fast enough to overpower speed force king, have 3 CqC clashes, landing several attacks and barely slowed down and no indication of even one broken bone?

This man is a fucking liar

Someone who says King did more damage to Zoro than Hakai did is beyond delusional.

What a fucking moron.

And guess what even if I believe it, 1035 Zoro >>> 1033 Zoro who king can damage.

Current Zoro is 1035 Zoro who low diffed king so current Zoro can low diff king can't he?
If Zoro fought king now, he won't even land a single attack does he as against 1035 Zoro he failed to land a single attack.
Why are you still on about Hakai? That's completely irrelevant to the conversation. King almost killed Zoro. It was not a low-diff. Otherwise, you are reading Three-Piece

Well Luffy > Injured Kaido
EoS Luffy = Joy Boy > Fresh Kaido
Ryuma > Fresh Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Why are you still on about Hakai? That's completely irrelevant to the conversation. King almost killed Zoro. It was not a low-diff. Otherwise, you are reading Three-Piece
You brain less monkey I am asking you
Hakai broke 30 bones from Zoro and Zoro collapsed after limping through one attack

King didn't break a single bone, didn't nearly draw as much blood as Hakai and Zoro could have Cqc Clashes, make a new mode, land several attacks.

Then tell me how did King do more damage than Hakai?

I am not sure they will anymore. My question now is does Luffy share parallels with Joy Boy, Roger, and Ryuma or do Joy Boy, Roger, and Ryuma share parallels with Luffy?
Joyboy is strong enough to rival Ryuma. It has to do with Joyboy or the power that allow someone to become Joyboy.

The scene isn't meant to show parallel between Luffy and Ryuma. If that was the case the manga would have talked about Luffy not Joyboy or talked about Luffy being the next Ryuma.

At least Sanji fans didn't have to sit there and watch Luffy be compared to the God of Chefs
Tbf zoro stans expected way too much specially when it came to believing zoro would fully outperform and outshine luffy

Zkk people being the biggest examples

Like personally like ive said in the past i never really hated or had an issue with the theory of zoro killing kaido as long as it was done well and people realized he wasn't going to outshine luffy
But many of them refused to have it happen if zoro wasn't the hero, savior, the strongest, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.