What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy, if you're so triggered by my posts, then don't bother reading them. If you disagree with me and if you think you have enough brain cells to write a few lines of coherent counter-argument, then write a proper response. These Beetle Juice-level responses don't make you look cool if that's what you're trying to achieve.
I just gave a valid alternative to counter KING's invencible natural defense.
:josad:

Anyone can say their opinion even ZKK but it has to be backed up with evidence and discussed politely. I respected all the ZKK fans that merely discussed it as a theory and didn't go on trolling others. Plus I shitted on every user who kept saying the bolded about Zoro and I agree that Zoro only blocked Hakai momentarily not the whole attack and also Zoro didn't become YC1 until the point where he got AdCoC just like how Sanji only became YC2 when he got the germa modifications and Ifrit Jambe and I know that there's a vast difference in power between YC1 and YC2, and I'm still holding the opinion that Zoro was YC2 level on the rooftop he just got the skill set and AP to permanently scar Kaido and block hakai long enough for everyone to dodge and until Law shambled him out of there
That is severe downplay of Zoro.
Zoro was YC1+ on roof top and he became a solid top tier when he unlocked Advanced CoC

Sanji has nothing to do with Zoro.
Replace any YC1 with Zoro and they can't do 1/10 as good as he did.

Before addressing the rest, where did they keep up with Hybrid Kaido? Base Kaido blitzed Luffy with his fastest speed in TB; that isn't his normal speed.
Law kept up with him several times and even countered him on occasion and nothing suggests Law is noticeably faster than Kidd
  • Reacts to Hybrid Kaido attacking Zoro and teleports Zoro out of the way
  • Lands on an injection shot on Kaido before he can block or dodge
  • Puts up a curtain to block Kaido's attack

Sure Thunder Bagua is faster than his regular attacks, but he was in base there, you don't think Hybrid makes him faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.