Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I'm thinking that Oda just killed the Yonkou hype, Kaido and BM got discarded like nobodies, Buggy is a Yonkou, non Yonkou characters with bounties higher than Yonkou and a Admiral shows up after after AdvCoC was introduced and everyone got their power ups.:crazwhat:
Yonko status right now is the same as the warlords' one after law left. Barely existing for the sake of balance. Doesnt mean much anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Been telling idiots for years Admirals = Yonko
This was confirmed way back when Garp said the powers are balanced but the OP community wanna be dumb and complain about Oda's writing. Its a pirate manga so the Yonko will always get more hype than admirals but hype does not mean they are a tier above. Yonkos are overly hyped because they are the ones who Luffy must overcome to be PK.
Actually no. Its not marines=yonko but rather marines+schichibukai= yonko. Thats basically what balance was meant to be.
In general, Yonko>admirals>warlords. The only yonko i could see getting defeated by an admiral in 1v1 is big mom.

Last edited:
Extremely positive with Greenbullโ€™s portrayal, and mindset, granted, we havenโ€™t seen him interact with a woman yet, but I was expecting another worthless doormat the SH can walk all over, you know, like Aokiji was.
Confirming the beast pirates for the trash they were is also nice, and now I can see why Oda originally planned to have Doffy in place of BM, Kaidouโ€™s subordinates are so worthless even Doffy could be the N. 1 slut of Kaidou. Whatever โ€œdragonkindโ€ means, they were shown to be stronger than Kingโ€™s race the moment they were wiped them out.
However, I still donโ€™t think any character, dead or alive can defeat the entire alliance alone, unless they sink the island and donโ€™t actually fight the members, GB doesnโ€™t seem to have this powerset so hmmm, curious, to trash a character currently introduced would be a no-go, maybe heโ€™ll dogwalk some important members before fighting Guffy , then someone else, perhaps Akainu, angry of the way Greenbull acted will arrive and defise the situation, bonus points if he punches Guffyโ€™s face, now fucker can do looney tunes faces outside of G5, nice, knowing Odaโ€™s obsessions with the same gags, Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ll see this shit at least 9,999 more times before the story ends.
Also, I must wonder, can GBโ€™s plants that steal nutriens able to also remove the powers people get from devil FRUITS? Hmmm. Neither King nor Queen were in zoan.

Don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Smoothie did finally something wiping out the CP0 ships with a CP0 masked agent aboard.
Post automatically merged:

sanji fans new agenda is "sanji vs GB" :kobeha:
like "sanji vs katakuri" and "sanji vs king" wasn't enough :pepedoffy:
shit is embarrassing :tchpepe:
He will obviously defeat and Admiral in the future, so the question is only "who".
Greenbull or Kizaru, either of them is good so it's win/win.
:sanjismug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
The Green Mess with Red flags...

Oda has never fooled us more than now with the latest Admiral GB who is a personification of empty hype.
First off, we start with his hidden face paired with Green Bull name. Oda misleads us by making us think that his face is hidden for some reason, he could be Zoro lookalike and his name, a green bull like Ushimaru's coat... All of it led nowhere.

Segundo, he brags during his introduction that he hasnt eaten for 3 years when Fujitora offered him a meal. Another fake hype that went nowhere, the dude is eating all the time, just not through the usual means like everyone else does.

Number tri, supposedly "mere commanders" are nothing for him while every other top tier has proven that they cannot get rid of "mere commanders". Fake hype that leads nowhere considering the situation and state of those commanders.

Numero 4, the biggest red flag - hey look, he's got a black blade! Who carries a katana without a sheath? Nobody. Oda is trying too hard to fool us, I bet this leads nowhere and simply ends up a sheath with a blade-like pattern.

Nummer 5, seeking Akainu's approval. Nobody worth his salt is doing this. This screams fodder. A fodder that will be introduced and trashed in the same volume. Since Yonko took losses, it is time for Admirals to take a loss as well. Coby as replacement paralleling Buggy?

Number roku, the pattern of Admirals introduction ending in a flop. Aokiji fails to off Robin, Kizaru fails to capture Supernovas, Akainu fails to kill Dragon's son, Fujitora fails to capture Luffy and Law... Green Bull succeeds?

Long story short, Green Bull seems like lots of talk and zero substance. Will he die/suffer a defeat in Wano? We shall see.

@nik87 you still holding onto ZKK Lik?
or have you seen sanity yet?
And another week where you try to convince me, without any success, that ZKK is dead... Just like Wano is over?:risitameh:

Greenbull, my god :steef:

- Shows an enormous AoE feat in the first panel.

- Neg diffs the Beast Pirates in a brutal manner, including King and Queen.

- Though he didn't use it, he apparently has a black blade :madmonk:

:rolaugh:

- He dugs Akainu's style and wants to get his approval, thinks he'll get it if he brings him the head of the brat who defeated Kaido :akaman:

- Proceeds to casually walk solo towards an entire pirate alliance who defeated Kaido, his crew and Big Mom.

This man:yodaswag:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi
@Admiral Mou Bu @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @ConquistadoR @Owl Ki

Last edited:
Guernica, I guess that's the name of the surviving CP0 that escaped Onigashima and probably ends up fighting the rest of BM pirates that's unable to get into Wano, and hopefully there's a scene of that in the next chapter
There's no mention of how Kaido and Big Mom's fate but the rest of the Beast Pirate crew seems to be recovering on Udon before getting another beat up by our first Plant Zoan user, Ryokugyu
No mention of the Flying six or Drake either which sucks I guess
Tbh, the power is cool but not a fan of the design
New Yonko reveal is also not surprising for me
Both Buggy and Luffy, aside from Grand Fleet they also have their own territories (Fishman Island for Luffy, and Karai Bari for Buggy), unlike Kid and Law
I hope Oda did reveal the rest of the people bounties
Anyway see you guys next month

The Green Mess with Red flags...

Oda has never fooled us more than now with the latest Admiral GB who is a personification of empty hype.
First off, we start with his hidden face paired with Green Bull name. Oda misleads us by making us think that his face is hidden for some reason, he could be Zoro lookalike and his name, a green bull like Ushimaru's coat... All of it led nowhere.

Segundo, he brags during his introduction that he hasnt eaten for 3 years when Fujitora offered him a meal. Another fake hype that went nowhere, the dude is eating all the time, just not through the usual means like everyone else does.

Number tri, supposedly "mere commanders" are nothing for him while every other top tier has proven that they cannot get rid of "mere commanders". Fake hype that leads nowhere considering the situation and state of those commanders.

Numero 4, the biggest red flag - hey look, he's got a black blade! Who carries a katana without a sheath? Nobody. Oda is trying too hard to fool us, I bet this leads nowhere and simply ends up a sheath with a blade-like pattern.

Nummer 5, seeking Akainu's approval. Nobody worth his salt is doing this. This screams fodder. A fodder that will be introduced and trashed in the same volume. Since Yonko took losses, it is time for Admirals to take a loss as well. Coby as replacement paralleling Buggy?

Number roku, the pattern of Admirals introduction ending in a flop. Aokiji fails to off Robin, Kizaru fails to capture Supernovas, Akainu fails to kill Dragon's son, Fujitora fails to capture Luffy and Law... Green Bull succeeds?

Long story short, Green Bull seems like lots of talk and zero substance. Will he die/suffer a defeat in Wano? We shall see.

And another week where you try to convince me, without any success, that ZKK is dead... Just like Wano is over?:risitameh:
Nik, you need to read the TCB translation.

He said โ€œa few commander cant stop meโ€œ and then called King and Queen โ€œdissapointing bozos.โ€

I don't know what is the beef between Oda and the Beast pirates,but the man loves constantly to trash them(from Jack's introduction and every move that he made to Marco choking King and Queen like chickens and now GB styling on the commander duo).

GB introduction was pretty brutal and its very cool that he has fierce personality,I just hope that in the next arc when he is shown again that Oda will update his design more,because he looks little bit plain comapre to other admirals,can't wait to see more from his DF..

As for other stuff that happened in this chapter I won't comment on it because its straight retarded(from trio SN having the same bounty,Buggy becoming a yonkou,Oden's father being alive)...