If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he acknowledged the strength of just about every SN that hurt him also sir

I dont know why you get the impression that am downplaying what yamato did but by definition
its a nick .

this might help .

nick : a small cut or notch.

here are the two images comparing their best attacks on kaido

yes the scar didnt deter him too much in battle but it did far more than yamato's attack did . Izoro would go on to powerup after this scene so his attacks should be even stronger .

I fail to see what your point is. when it comes to AP , they arent mates.
Except Yamato’s TB also clashed with Kaido’s first. Her attack went through his firstwhich took a brunt of its force and then went on to “nick” his head.

How do we know they clashed? Because TB’s clashes always produce singular regions of CoC. If they only hit each other then we should’ve seen two not just one.

And TB isn’t even Yamato’s strongest move, or is claimed to be. Yamato’s AP comes from CoC infusion, which is what Zoro used in Asura, and she evidently has displayed more mastery of it. CoC users are AP heavyweights by nature. You can say Zoro might have slightly more AP as of now but to say they aren’t mates based on portrayal and feats is outright dishonesty, neither of them are Yonko level but they are still ACoC users.

Except Yamato’s TB also clashed with Kaido’s first. Her attack went through his firstwhich took a brunt of its force and then went on to “nick” his head.

How do we know they clashed? Because TB’s clashes always produce singular regions of CoC. If they only hit each other then we should’ve seen two not just one.

And TB isn’t even Yamato’s strongest move, or is claimed to be. Yamato’s AP comes from CoC infusion, which is what Zoro used in Asura, and she evidently has displayed more mastery of it. CoC users are AP heavyweights by nature. You can say Zoro might have slightly more AP as of now but to say they aren’t mates based on portrayal and feats is outright dishonesty, neither of them are Yonko level but they are still ACoC users.
Yamato has ice powers, zoan strength, zoan regen, plus she's not dying from wielding her weapon with ACoC, unlike Zoro

I’d say he’s pretty grey. Doing a good thing doesn’t make a good person. we don’t know Aokijis goal afterall.
He values his friends, he values his soldiers, Sengoku recommended him and I view Sengoku's justice to be similar to Aokijis, he values doing the right thing but will still do his duty if he must.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Akainu-will kill you with no hesitation

Aokiji-will give you a choice and will only kill you if he absolutely must

Kizaru-will play around with you before killing you

Fujitora-won’t kill you

Green Bull-will mercilessly beat you down while monologuing, mocking and taunting you for being weak+Slowly draining you of all your life force

Aramaki really went from "Rahaha go ahead and chill out here Fuji, I'm so lazy that I won't eat unless a pretty lady feeds me"

to basically a psycho willing to put every man, woman, and child on a pike to get Luffy just because he can and because they're outside the influence of the WG spouting off how they deserve to be discriminated in between

Talk about a good first impression for Wano country, maybe it might convince Momo to actually join the WG
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Aokiji was good but still murdered his friend Saul and would’ve killed Robin too eventually. No need to white wash his record, he’s the best admiral they had before time skip but very willing to enforce the WGs laws.
I'm still not convinced he left the Marines. I'm sure his fight with Akainu was very real, but I have a feeling both planned on his loss being a benefit for the Marines to undermine piracy. The way he reassures Smoker makes me feel like this is the case, plus, his codename was never replaced.

Akainu-will kill you with no hesitation

Aokiji-will give you a choice and will only kill you if he absolutely must

Kizaru-will play around with you before killing you

Fujitora-won’t kill you

Green Bull-will mercilessly beat you down while monologuing, mocking and taunting you for being weak+Slowly draining you of all your life force
Aramaki confused Akainu's genocidal behavior as his go-to behavior. He doesn't know that Akainu is most genocidal and merciless when he has to kill someone who is a serious threat. Ace and Luffy are candidates for the Pirate King role, ofc he had to hunt them and be on their balls about it. But Aramaki is just going all out on people he doesn't HAVE to fight. These are people he could easily try to avoid to just get to Luffy.I think Luffy would obviously roflstomp him but at least Aramaki can try to kill Luffy, as he was ordered. Right now he's just dicking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.