If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is literally headcanon, if the leaks will come one day or so early Shueisha won't fucking crack down on their employees.
Redon literally gaslit you into thinking that, and apparently you swallowed his lies.
I didnt, i just say what he says every time.

Tbh, i dont like the "new" kind of spoilers. I liked the older ones, where just 3 sentences and a blurry image was all we got until chapter was out.

But im agree that the worst we could get if leacks start to show this fast is we will gonna have spoilers and chapter 2-3 days before manga release officialy...and thats not bad at all.

Fuck it, I have an encrypted messenger app, send me the spoilers and I'll post them. I don't give a fuck about sueisha or anyone in the world trying to punish for spoilers. Imagine some little Japanese dude ringing my doorbell upset about spoilers lmao I don't even care about the laws in my own country why would I care about rules on the other side of the planet
You need Help.
:sanmoji:

And one for discussion about powerscale between characters that arent even in the chapter.

Seriously, u guys look like kids crying because someone dont give u something, no one have a obligation to give spoilersz just take whats in the internet and wait for the chapter
Yes, a power scaling thread that is separate. Though, to be honest, I am guilty of falling for that trap too many times...

Yeah but your opinion is stupid and wrong, that's like saying the best part of going to the movies is buying popcorn, it's just an extra and not even slightly important when it comes to the movie you went to see.
How you gonna call a belief of mine “stupid and wrong” that’s like saying the belief I have in my religion is wrong or something

Like I said TO YOU that is your opinion, not mine so quit trying to push your opinion on me as if it’ll suddenly make me think otherwise

Just like I believe Sanji>Zoro but my twin believes opposite

If my own identical twin brother (the person I’m closest with) can’t even convince me of that then no way in hell will soneone ever change my mind besides ME

How you gonna call a belief of mine “stupid and wrong” that’s like saying the belief I have in my religion is wrong or something

Like I said TO YOU that is your opinion, not mine so quit trying to push your opinion on me as if it’ll suddenly make me think otherwise

Just like I believe Sanji>Zoro but my twin believes opposite

If my own identical twin brother (the person I’m closest with) can’t even convince me of that then no way in hell will soneone ever change my mind besides ME
Yeah your religion is wrong too. Idk what religion you even believe in but they are all wrong. Don't misunderstand there are good morals and lessons to be learned from every religion but they are all also filled with lies used to manipulate the masses.

Also I like your twin better already it's obvious he received the common sense you were born without.

Fuck it, I have an encrypted messenger app, send me the spoilers and I'll post them. I don't give a fuck about sueisha or anyone in the world trying to punish for spoilers. Imagine some little Japanese dude ringing my doorbell upset about spoilers lmao I don't even care about the laws in my own country why would I care about rules on the other side of the planet
Why cant u just wait for the chapter? If u dont have a source for the spoilers u are just a crybaby in the internet.

Just get a life for two days lol, thursday u will already read the chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.