If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the part where he’s only ruthless to ppl who aren’t under the wg? Why would he endanger celestial dragons when that would reflect poorly onto him and akainu. The same akainu he respects
It just shows the lack of control and creativity these admirals have. I could see greenbull using that excuse if his fruit was sabos. But dudes fruit is the forest. He could use his AOE to protect the Celestials. Though I guess sabo regardless hard counters him since he would be adding more fuel to sabos fire

G

Gorosei Informer

Why are people desperately trying to find redeeming qualities for Ryokugyu?

He's an evil piece of shit and that's amazing
Yeah I really wanted a truly villainous Admiral and now he balances out Fujitora really well as his contrast but also maybe Aokiji.

He seemed so jovial and more "innocent" during his first apperance though funnily enough.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enma is going through Luffy's hat/aiming at his head (more decapitation foreshadowing)

I want to see Zoro and Sanji fight an Admiral together so damn bad, ugh.

No way Yamato can protect Momo and the Scabbards from an Admiral with highly effective AOE attacks and life-drain. Yamato will have to retreat with them/focus on defense, paving the way for Zoro and Sanji to show up.

I know the wait's a pain in the ass, but it's because of Oda's love for numbers. He clearly is saving Chapter 1056 for something huge. I imagine it's the end of Act 3, but we'll see.

Once Act 4 starts the pacing should be a lot better, IMO.
I think the cover is just a part of bigger picture that will be completed next chapter and probably other blades are black too.
Sanji has nothing to do in Zoro's fights, can only drag him down like the others did on rooftop.
Yamato, Momo and Scabbards should be plenty for GB realistically but Oda uses unrealistic hype tools since Udon so who knows...

"We won't let you lay a finger on our heroes who are still recovering!!!"

So Zoro, Luffy still aren't 100%
They are covered in bandages and took days to wake up from their coma- what did you expect?
Luffy was in bandages, recovered from a coma when he faced Fujitora and handicapped himself during the fight prewarning him his attacks, not using G4 etc.

Yeah I really wanted a truly villainous Admiral and now he balances out Fujitora really well as his contrast but also maybe Aokiji.

He seemed so jovial and more "innocent" during his first apperance though funnily enough.
I hate to point this out to people who slob on Oda's knob, but he doesn't have characters fully planned out in advance.

I think he kept Aramki silhouetted because he hadn't finished his design, straight up.

last chapter, Yankers fans :luffy and his alliance have world best doctors. It is different than king and queen invisible seastone reeeeeee.

‘’This chapter Yankers : but they are still recovering reeeee.

So it mean katakuri lost to nerf luffy right because he is even rest for day after fighting cracker ?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fuck me! This chapter is epic. I am shivering. Fucking Oda man 😭!

Fuck Ryokugyuu - he is Celestial Dragon sheep. He has their bloody doctrine engraved - he might even be a CD. Momo and Co better fold this punk. Since Momo has the voice of all things, whatever ancience weapon is in Wano will come to his rescue if Ryokugyuu pushes him to deaths door.

I guess Yamato is joining the strawhats since Momo has rejected him.
Actually no cap this does scratch the guardian deity theory that would've been the reasons for Yamato staying

Cause Yamato was all ready to do her thing and tussle with an enemy, it's the fact that Momo stepped in and took matters into his own hands that is not only admirable but shows that maybe he doesn't need Yamato around to help him all the time.

Should make the nakama thread real spicy @Jew D. Boy
:pepebusi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.