If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed that video lol.

I doubt he'll be the best written character in fiction lol but I have genuine hope that his secret motivation and antagonistic presence is what brings the story full circle and makes things genuinely complex for Luffy.

There is tons of potential there with him (and yes, Blackbeard)
no NOT in fiction ... I didn't lost my mind :)

I'm saying this level of ambiguity is on the top fiction level

and I agree with Black Beard ...

This is shanks ulterior motives
It's just funny that there are people with this hard on for Shanks to play the exact same character role as Dumbledore/Snape or Jiraiya/Itachi when there is zero allusion to that even being the case in the series.

It's like there's zero ingenuity with this fanbase that they look to other works of fiction to determine their headcanon. If Shanks was a confirmed good mentor character with no hidden motives or notably antagonistic early on, I could have believed this was the route, but actually read the fucking story lol. Nothing so far has painted Shanks as this fallen angel character or sacrificial lamb lmao

Lmao:gokulaugh:

Oda did them dirty
That's what happens when Ladmiral fanboys didn't listen their daddy :suresure: We told them Greenbitch only beat deathbed Ling and Queen, which proves nothing.

And that's not even MVP. Sabo soloed 2 Ladmirals via Flame Emperor, which is the MVP of the chapter.

This also proves that Ladmirals NEVER faced with Prime Ace.

They fought Nerfed Ace couldn't use his best technique Flame Emperor.

Yami BB might be > Ladmirals at this point.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It's just funny that there are people with this hard on for Shanks to play the exact same character role as Dumbledore/Snape or Jiraiya/Itachi when there is zero allusion to that even being the case in the series.

It's like there's zero ingenuity with this fanbase that they look to other works of fiction to determine their headcanon. If Shanks was a confirmed good mentor character with no hidden motives or notably antagonistic early on, I could have believed this was the route, but actually read the fucking story lol. Nothing so far has painted Shanks as this fallen angel character or sacrificial lamb lmao
Hes a dead man walking, its ok you might get to see him in some flashbacks

Of all the royals....RIP Cobra, I don't recall him doing anything iffy, just him being a decent leader that needed some help. Now Sabo's gaining fame for being known as the one to kill him? I don't recall him being that hated (to an extent that Sabo surpassing Dragon in influence is partially due to his murder) and I get that some people would view all royals as scum but this seems a bit much (I guess him being from one of the founding families but I don't recall that being common knowledge buy maybe). Hope Vivi's alright but probably.
He probably got killed under orders of im . Imo sabo got credited because he saw it happening .

Status
Not open for further replies.