If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you took me literally when i said "first thing" , i mean "one of the first things".
Fujitora didn't let anyone die , he was trusting Luffy to do that in his stead because his duty as a admiral interfered with killing doffy, if Luffy failed Fujitora would have saved everyone
His entire thing is even tho he had the power to save people he wouldn’t because it wasn’t his place. No Fuji would’ve legitimately let all of dressrosa and it’s citizens die if luffy failed.

His entire thing is even tho he had the power to save people he wouldn’t because it wasn’t his place. No Fuji would’ve legitimately let all of dressrosa and it’s citizens die if luffy failed.
LoL yea right he would have let the birdcage kill all the civilians along with himself , the most logical reason is that if he could avoid killing Doffy to protect his duty as a marine he would do so

Lol no. He admitted that he was attacking with the intent to kill. The OP community is the only i know where even when a character repeatedly establishes that he's dead serious the fans are still trying to spin their own narrative on it.
Any situation is different. She defied him countless times and yet he couldn't bring himself to kill her.
He even wanted to give Wano to her:kayneshrug:

He tolerated that Oden crap for decades, he has to love her :suresure:

He is a good actor tho :specialmeh:

You saw King saying 35 years ago - continue to be the strongest - and you still think Roger and WB were above him...
No, Kaido never did that. He used Roger as an example of someone who has no abilities other than haki
Oda from a narrator's perspective called WB the strongest pirate. King was talking from his point of view, having dedicated his life to Kaido. If contradictory info exists, we have to compare them by who made the statement

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Akainu said it best no excuses

You wanna try tell me how them failing against 4 dudes is not worser than BMP failing vs 4 armies working together
Once again, I've been agreeing with Akainu's statement since the very beginning in case you missed it. That, however, doesn't mean the excuse isn't valid. The four armies weren't involved for the most part of the ambush. Big Mom and her crew were consistently failing to corner the weaker section of the SHs for the most part. The admirals at least have the world leaders and CDs to worry about.

I mean, if you want to get petty and extremely specific with my wording, sure, there is a difference.
"I mean, if you look at it in a certain way, I was fucking wrong and I changed my words because I have nothing sustainable to hold onto".

Thanks for the confirmation, Laperchampion. I hope that ArturCantSpeakJapanese can provide the interesting and well researched parts of your next theories as well, so that people can at least read something worth their time.

Peace. :ihaha:

Any situation is different. She defied him countless times and yet he couldn't bring himself to kill her.

Lol nah. Dude actually let her live for the only purpose which is for her to take a military position he assigned her too. It's more about his ideology. He wants an Oni to rule over humans.

Good point , one of the reasons that Kaido is coming back is that the Yamato-Kaido relationship didn't have any closure

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.