If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what's going to happen lol. Zoro doesn't get special treatment outside of the confines of this series. The story is about Luffy. Zoro will achieve his dreams within the confines of Luffy's story.

Expecting Zoro to fight Mihawk randomly at the end without a plot seems like a very weird and baseless ask. I have zero idea why people think this is happening.

Mihawk will be involved in the final plot, not be a nothing character until everything is over. That make zero sense lol
Zoro vs Mihawk going to happen after they reach laugh tale 😊 as for SHP vs RHP

Zoro vs Beckman

It's Ben Beckman or no one, Zoro is not going to miss a SH vs Shanks fight.
No one has anything to do Mihawk and Zoro still fought him, your point?
You are very hard headed about this shit lol.

It's not that hard to grasp Mihawk being around when Shanks and Luffy collide. It's not that hard to imagine that, if it's the final fight, this is where Zoro becomes the WSS and Luffy achieves his 2nd dream.

It's not about Zoro "missing" a RHP fight. Mihawk would effectively ally with Shanks for that moment. And if you want to get really specific about this, Shanks only has 9 officers. 10 including himself. Rockstar is not counted. If Mihawk allies, then you have a roster of 11, matching Blackbeard's crew and Luffy's.

This is the same song and dance we've had before, for some weird reason, you guys expect Mihawk to do literally nothing in the endgame lol, and if you do, you can't fathom being associated with another group. Blackbeard doesn't work. Im/Akainu do not work.

The only known association Mihawk has with another pirate is Shanks. Actually think with your brain lol, it's not that hard to understand

Zoro vs Mihawk going to happen after they reach laugh tale 😊 as for SHP vs RHP

Zoro vs Beckman
It's not gonna happen separately from other group fights though. You have to pick where he's going to end up fighting Zoro.

Blackbeard doesn't work because of Shiryu.
The WG and Marines don't work becuase they are now hunting him and there are 2 swordsmen Admirals and the Monk Gorosei exists.

Sure, it can be Beckman, but Beckman doesn't have a sword (unlike 100% of all Zoro's opponents) and Mihawk actually is Shanks' former/current rival.

I'm just saying, this is a possibility

-I'll introduce one of the legends which lurks in ONE PIECE world. The legend will be the greatest enemy ever for Straw Hats which hinders their way.Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard.
Oops, it seems I'm being too talkative. Can you believe Marineford Summit War will look "cute" compared to "that"?

Shanks came:christnally::christnally:
Of course, we all know he meant Kaido

It's Ben Beckman or no one, Zoro is not going to miss a SH vs Shanks fight.
No one has anything to do Mihawk and Zoro still fought him, your point?
This guy thinks that Mihawk can't come to visit anyone and clash with them, he probably has high hopes for Zoro now that Zoro has injured Kaidou and clapped King albeit high diff due to King's tricky hax. But seriously do people think Mihawk just sits on that little chair on his raft wanking all day or something? Fucking hell....

Expecting Zoro to fight Mihawk randomly at the end without a plot seems like a very weird and baseless ask. I have zero idea why people think this is happening.
It's just the opposite, MIhawk is just a fighter, the strongest swordsman. He grew up dueling to the point where there were no worthy challengers. The closest thing to a dream for Mihawk is the wish that one day there will be someone who can duel him.

The same with Zoro, his dream precedes his companions, today they can be an extra motivation, but he is not the reason. Zoro is also a fighter, growing up developing the skill of swordsmanship and created the ambition to be the strongest.

The fight between the two will be a duel of swordsmen, the strongest swordsman recognizing the power of an equal after years of waiting.

The best thing Oda can do for the two is to get Zoro to go to Mihawk and challenge him one more time.

The two end up fighting for some stupid narrative and serving someone is just disrespect to the characters.

-I'll introduce one of the legends which lurks in ONE PIECE world. The legend will be the greatest enemy ever for Straw Hats which hinders their way.Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard.
Oops, it seems I'm being too talkative. Can you believe Marineford Summit War will look "cute" compared to "that"?

Shanks came:christnally::christnally:
Of course, we all know he meant Kaido
Maybe Shanks really is a legend hiding behind the guise of a Yonko:fransuper:

But in all seriousness I guess it was about Im or Rocks, because Kaido was already introduced for several years by the time this comment was made from Oda.

I guess we'll have to wait and see
Post automatically merged:

The best thing Oda can do for the two is to get Zoro to go to Mihawk and challenge him one more time.

The two end up fighting for some stupid narrative and serving someone is just disrespect to the characters.
Expecting Oda to do anything but the opposite of this is just setting yourself up for wild disappointment lmao.

Zoro isn't getting a sidestory. Zoro and Mihawk aren't fighting in their own special arc. Mihawk will be involved in the final plot at the summit. That's how this series works. The crew fights harder battles until they are at the top.

But you do you i guess...

You are very hard headed about this shit lol.

It's not that hard to grasp Mihawk being around when Shanks and Luffy collide. It's not that hard to imagine that, if it's the final fight, this is where Zoro becomes the WSS and Luffy achieves his 2nd dream.

It's not about Zoro "missing" a RHP fight. Mihawk would effectively ally with Shanks for that moment. And if you want to get really specific about this, Shanks only has 9 officers. 10 including himself. Rockstar is not counted. If Mihawk allies, then you have a roster of 11, matching Blackbeard's crew and Luffy's.

This is the same song and dance we've had before, for some weird reason, you guys expect Mihawk to do literally nothing in the endgame lol, and if you do, you can't fathom being associated with another group. Blackbeard doesn't work. Im/Akainu do not work.

The only known association Mihawk has with another pirate is Shanks. Actually think with your brain lol, it's not that hard to understand
Mihawk is not Shanks' underling, he doesn't represent Shanks in any way, Zoro is not going to be sidelined in a potential SH vs RHP for the best crew, so everyone fights Shanks but Zoro?
You don't seem to understand that Mihawk is not part of anyone's crew, he's not carrying the name of the RHP, it's a shame. :hapnoel:

So Shanks is evil after all

Dogshit writing to be honest
Why are people saying he's evil lol. Dude can't be a complex character with his own motivations. Apparently not letting Luffy just have One Piece means he's "evil".

Learn the difference between villain and antagonist. Shanks being an antagonist works well for the story. You are turning him into Aizen for some reason when we aren't at all there yet.

Even if he's bad or has sinister motivations, it doesn't imply he's straight up evil and it's bad writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.