Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m still salty that Sasaki wasn’t Kokoro’s son, it could have been so funny and gave more life and purpose to the Tobiroppo
Agreed and would've synergized well with Franky's last fight—a sad Senor Pink who lost his wife & son—as he now fights a familiar figure who seemingly abandoned his daughter at Water 7.

But Oda was hellbent on making Sasaki the most forgettable Tobi Roppo.
Ooo the good old "Sasaki is Kokoro's son"?
Back when we assumed Franky would get a full fight. It was a good theory, had potential.
Sooo how exactly do you lose the walls? Guessing there will be a convenient switch but that would be boring..
Post automatically merged:

Jack was in the crew longer considering he was there when they first took over Wano.
Yeah but now woulda been the time for Oda to tell us if Sasaki was or was not a Fishman. That time passed, so he's officially a human with fucked up incisors.

did you just compared Beckman to Shanks?
Im comparing the Admirals exaggerated reactions, as i said, there is a much better reason to postpone a battle here, given Aramaki's current situation would already be tough by default against the Alliance

Kizaru had any, since he was at Marineford in an already won war for the Marines, and obviously, being threatned by Beckman's gun isn't the same of being unexpectedly aimed with a huge CoC blast by Shanks

Curiously, if Beckman's Vivre Card compares him to Shanks in some shape or form, then actually comparing them shouldn't be that much of a reach (It could be, for now, since we know nothing about Beckman's fighting style and abilities besides the fact he has a gun)

I

Indigo

The admiral plot line is really dumb and feels like it’s only purpose is to advertise Shanks’ daughters movie.
This is 100% true, clear as day

pretty shitty Shanks appearance, since he is leaving already

and just made Admirals look dumb for no reason

but, ignoring all that bullshit

i still like the chapter

@ClownKingKinyagi so, after this crazy fucking week

what are your last thoughts on the chapter?

as bad as you thought?

better?

still bad?

good?
Greenbull does @Dlelook as bad as I thought.

“the ORDER that Kaido imposed kept predators away”
- GB doesn’t think he’s weaker than Kaido

“Boss, why are you going ALL OUT with your haki”
- this isn’t a casual Shanks feat at all

“I don’t want to pick a fight with you GUYS today”
- It’s more emphasized then I thought

I thought this would be way worse. Im a walking L.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@Extravlad
@Lili

Shanks casually hurting an Admiral and scaring him off with simple CoC. Yonko are on a different level, the Admirals have never been on that plateau.

Also, Luffy's CoO is far and away better than anyone in his crew. I remember when people tried to say Sanji's was better even after Luffy got future sight, despite Sanji never having CoO better than Luffy's, and now Luffy is just knowing exactly who did that while everyone else has no idea.

Best part though was Luffy's face when he knew who it was.

The extra history of Wano and the Pluton bit was really good as well.

Also, is anyone really still doubting Yamato going with Luffy when it was referenced in this chapter again? Excited to have her part of the crew.

Pretty good chapter, with a bad look for the Admirals.