Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Shanks casually hurting an Admiral and scaring him off with simple CoC. Yonko are on a different level, the Admirals have never been on that plateau.

Also, Luffy's CoO is far and away better than anyone in his crew. I remember when people tried to say Sanji's was better even after Luffy got future sight, despite Sanji never having CoO better than Luffy's, and now Luffy is just knowing exactly who did that while everyone else has no idea.

Best part though was Luffy's face when he knew who it was.

The extra history of Wano and the Pluton bit was really good as well.

Also, is anyone really still doubting Yamato going with Luffy when it was referenced in this chapter again? Excited to have her part of the crew.

Pretty good chapter, with a bad look for the Admirals.
That is not simple CoC he was using his sword

I know I’m in the minority but

bad chapter

The world building is really cool and that’s vintage Oda. I enjoy that immensely. The admiral plot line is really dumb and feels like it’s only purpose is to advertise Shanks’ daughters movie.
The last two chapters have been ass tbh. This was the chapter that Green Bull should have pull out the bounty posters and gave us some infor on the rest of the crew.
At this point it looks like we won't get the bounties until after the Red film has been released.

Another amazing chapter! I hope the hype doesn’t stop. Shanks’ Haki is insane. Now I see why he was considered on the level of Kaido. I honestly think he is stronger than Kaido. Now I wonder how ridiculous Mihawk is.

R

rubblerust

The last two chapters have been ass tbh. This was the chapter that Green Bull should have pull out the bounty posters and gave us some infor on the rest of the crew.
At this point it looks like we won't get the bounties until after the Red film has been released.
We probably won't get the bounties until Straw Hats leave Wano and it gets air dropped, because they have to include Yamato's bounty too, and she just introduced herself to the marines last chapter.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That was actually the best chapter artwise in a long time. Lots of great panels.

GB vs Scabbards was such a carefully crafted interaction by Oda, like he was walking on eggshells here not to trample on anyones image. To the point where it just came off extremely weird Even Yamato by not having her fight (this is gonna trigger people who really wanted ammo for anti Yamato propaganda). It was setup for Momo to have his moment, but he couldn't make GB look bad to this group so GB took zero damage and he was bodying them anyway, which is the only reason why Oda had to insert Shanks into this plot (aside from the movie promo) to intervene, because if not him, Luffy and co were ready to intervene but GB is being saved for later, hence RHPs were the magic solution.

Then he made GB this quirky character to damage control what he was about to do to him, but as quirky as GB is he really did get bitched by Shanks there, can't slice it any other way. Rationally there is nothing wrong here, taking on an entire Yonkou crew by yourself while you're already dealing with an island consisting of fighters that toppled 2 Yonkou is a suicide mission. Nobody could fill those shoes, and no one would even try to.

Greenbull probably accounted for everyone to be taxed, and I think this was made obvious through Shanks' dialogue of picking on exhausted people. He's not so stupid to think an alliance that just defeated 2 Yonkou can be taken down easily, still extremely bold/impressive of him to announce his presence on Wano the way that he did against an alliance of this caliber, going right through the front door spreading his plants letting everyone know he's coming. It shows the absolute confidence he has in himself and his abilities. The Red Hair Pirates pulling up ontop of this was completely unaccounted for in his calculations and this where he capped out. So "GB is a dumbass because he places the RHP > Alliance" people can relax, that's not exactly how that works, not to mention he was doing all of this behind Akainu's back impatient and fuming because of the L he took in the Reverie. Another Yonkou showing up just woke him up from making a hasty decision induced by irritation.

On another note Oda really doesn't hold back when he draws Shanks/RHPs in these moments. Dude's like the ultimate babysitter stopping conflicts from a multitude of parties without moving a muscle (Stopped the war, Stopped Kaidou, Stopped Blackbeard, Stopped GB) and just flexing his crew, there's so much hype behind the RHPs now but when you think about it they actually haven't done anything physically, at this point Shanks almost has to exceed Kaidou's showings for his fandom to be fully satiated. If he doesn't do that he might be looked at as one of the greatest letdowns in retrospect, and with Oda's recent timetable and lack of effort in any non Luffy battles, I'm lowkey shook we might get a Banaro island 2.0, which will have Shanks looking like a failed promise.

We probably won't get the bounties until Straw Hats leave Wano and it gets air dropped, because they have to include Yamato's bounty too, and she just introduced herself to the marines last chapter.
Makes you wonder wtf the Cp-0 were doing monitoring the better. They know who yamato is.
We haven't seen Drake since the war. Wonder if he skipped town.