Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Did you seriously ignored him screaming and getting paralyze from miles away coc:whitepress:
I didn't.

He was surprised like every single person in marineford when Shanks appeared there out of nowhere as well.
And the purpose of the scene is to hype Shanks' CoC as being "on another level".
That's all.
There's Z-E-R-O demeanor for GB in this scene.

Shanks and Kaido had to fight
Make a deal for kaido to leave

Shanks would never target a yonko with coc and hope to scare them away
He knows he can't do it ...he has to clash and force them to stop

What happened to "GB and WG let kaido live coz they make business deals"? Lol
Just accept it Kaido and Yonko > Admirals
Momo wouldn't stop an admiral in his track

Oda kept yamato from fighting, used GB to hype Momo and Yonko

Because Momo didn't let her fight
So she asks her to call for Luffy and co then

Lol Momo literally explains it : I don't want you to offer help since you must leave
I don't want any help from anyone who's leaving, we can handle this...

GB didn't KO anyone bar Momo (didn't also I presume)

I'm waiting for a place where GB KOed weakened retainers or where he fought Yamato
Yh no way in hell Yamato casually telling Momo to call Luffy after he just woke up from a coma....just for what ? Pride of an 8 year old ?

If she could truly push him to extreme diff she wouldnt even think of calling Luffy.

Dude are you sick or what it is not even stated that she was in her beast form or hybrid form. How can you say that she is fighting there seriously?. she can turn vines into posciles. easily.
@Chrono the Lhrono is a huge Sanji stan.

He can't stand the fact Yamato is going to join the crew and be stronger than Sanji so he's already starting his agenda to downplay Yamato to make it seem like Sanji is stronger than her when reality is Yamato would mid diff current Sanji.

:gokulaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
To all the "Shanks is evil" people:

how can he be evil yet at the same time be genuinely angry about Greenbull trying to fuck with Luffy's alliance?
Take in that Shanks thinks of GB/Admirals so highly that he feels the need to intervene GB going up against an alliance that just took down 2 Yonkou.

Like he didn't even let Luffy who is now a Yonkou handle it, it was too risky to let it escalate further. That's 1 fucking man on his lonesome against an entire islands worth of over 2 Yonkous. Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some admirals fans with the damage control their boy was shaking like a hoe when he sensed Shanks' haki and admitted that he didn't dare to come to Wano because of Kaido :kuzanshut: no way to defend it he is weaker than these 2
Kaido almost got his throat slit by the nine scabbards while Green Bull easily negged a much stronger force including a Kaido level fighter. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.