Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, Oda brought up Rayleigh when solely asked about Shanks. Their CoC is equal, get over it
read better he is in the same situation how do you want to knock out more than 100k people if there are only 100k
Lmao, Mlz destroyed TAC, TAC should stop being a Shanks hater. Shanks > Rayleigh basically confirmed on this chapter, Rayleigh couldn't send an Admiral away like Shanks did. An Admiral can stalemate with Rayleigh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
GB is literally clean what are you talking about? He was screaming when Raizo hit him too. Last time we seen GB literally 0 damage.
Post automatically merged:

I read them GB has 0 damage on him
This community is retarded, screaming/scratches/blood drippin is some incredible damage.

Of course only as long as it fit agendas:wellwell:

GB is literally clean what are you talking about? He was screaming when Raizo hit him too. Last time we seen GB literally 0 damage.
Post automatically merged:

I read them GB has 0 damage on him
It seems alot of people lack the ability to read and write. The word damaged means to have ones body functions incapacitated. His body was hence why created a new one. So yes he was damaged. And thus made a new body to continue fighting. Yourwelcome

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doing nothing to Kaido is not a feat fella.
Fighting Kaido equally for 30 minutes is a great feat when he can fold Act 1 Luffy in under a minute.
I wouldn’t consider anyone you described as a top tier at that time.

Personally I think Yamato high diffs people like king and queen, which either puts her at the apex of commander tiers or the bottom of the top tiers imo
I'd say Luffy is on the precipice of being a low top tier, way above commanders at chapter 1000 and def 1010.

Status
Not open for further replies.