Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEN WHY DID ODA SAVE THE ADMIRALS FOR SO LONG

Like if they’re not EOS antagonists, we should have been seeing admiral fights hundreds of chapters ago.

Saving them for this is long is just trolling the fanbase and frankly scummy.
Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, 25 years and barely any development, Oda doesn't care.
The truth is that the marines were used as hype tools to give the ex Warlords and the revos big bounties and new epithets. :kayneshrug:

Imagine going to max form and all yet you end up having a stalemate against Momo

:josad:
"But if GB and Fuji used their AoE and full powers , they would have neatness revos"

He can't low/no diff Momo ...didn't even KO him but he will beat Sabo? Luffy?
Even kid and law won't lose 1v1 to fuji/GB anymore

man whoever the leakers were which I am assuming they are admiral fan boys because i have not seen this image comeout until today of green bull sweating and running away from momos 2nd blast while yelling in pain. Wonder if the users that compared greenbull to kaido are feeling active today or not after this came out and want to say that Momo is better at handling his DF than Kaido.

Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, 25 years and barely any development, Oda doesn't care.
The truth is that the marines were used as hype tools to give the ex Warlords and the revos big bounties and new epithets. :kayneshrug:
That’s so dumb. I don’t even think we’re going to get Akainu vs Sabo or a major Akainu fight at all if this is how Oda wants to portray the admirals.

It’s so stupid.

I don’t even think that will happen chief.

I straight up don’t think Akainu gets a relevant fight. That’s how bad the admirals look right now. And it’s stupid, because it basically just means we got trolled by Oda for a decade or so.
Admirals will get their fight, but against Revolutionaries since they have rivalry.

Sabo vs aakainu should happens. Since is a revenge for Ace.

Yonko vs. Admirals is a really stupid debate imo. Not every Yonko or Admiral is set to a static power-level, there is potential for gaps even if there is theoretically a threshold of power you need to reach in order to gain either status (even though Buggy technically debunked that for the Yonko, but whatever). If you're saying "Yonko > Admirals" then that implies that someone like Buggy is stronger than the admirals. Prior to Buggy, I'd say the Yonko had a higher average PL because of people like Kaido, the World's Strongest Creature, in addition to Shanks and Blackbeard being endgame material. At the same time, the Yonko side also has Big Mom whose showings are not great...and I think there is the possibility that every admiral is stronger than her honestly.

Imagine going to max form and all yet you end up having a stalemate against Momo

:josad:
"But if GB and Fuji used their AoE and full powers , they would have neatness revos"

He can't low/no diff Momo ...didn't even KO him but he will beat Sabo? Luffy?
Even kid and law won't lose 1v1 to fuji/GB anymore
he didn't even get to attack him what are you on? Stop being such a biased prick

Status
Not open for further replies.