Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you they'd be done? Lol
Did you see any of them looking desperate or badly hurt when they broke free?

as soon as Momo just says "yamato you can fight" gB won't win the battle against them
You are honestly the worst powerscaler on this forum. Your lack of comprehension skill is mind blowing.
Did Aramaki suck out anybody of them who got released after Momos Fire Breath? No he didn’t so why should they be damaged if he only caught them and didn’t actualy attack them? Raizou was the only one he actualy attacked and well as you saw he was a one hit K.O.
It’s honestly mind blowing how you use a Non attack as an argument that Aramaki didn’t damage anyone.
Yamato was literally saying they should ask Luffy and the others for help, that is not desperate for you? They stood absolutely no chance and all of them got caught. Aramaki could have sucked them all out but didn’t for plot reasons and not because he couldn’t or whatever.

So your little brain thinks Yamato let herself get caught because Momo told her not to fight? Lol
She stil can defend herself or dodge.
But yeah, if she could fight they would beat Aramaki lmao - what are you smoking? She literally wanted to ask Luffy and co. for help - why would she do it if they could beat Aramaki?
You are literally having a mental breakdown since the spoiler came out and your dream world is crumbling right in front of your eyes. One comment is more retarded than another. I am gonna mute from this point on.

Call me when Shanks is stronger than Rocks trio to have better CoC

You're confusing stuff
Shanks haki (CoA, CoO) is > others of course since he relies on haki.
His CoC skills mastery > others but his CoC powerlevel isn't better than Kaido or else kaido wouldn't be top 1
Idk but I’m sure of Luffy Coc is the strongest of all times that’s it.

Kaido also said nobody in the world can beat him and encountered Shanks 2 years ago.
I mean, Oda made Arlong think he could take over East Blue, Crocodile think he could rival the world government with Paradise pirates, doflamingo think he could beat Fujitora and Sabo, Mont d'Or think Oven could beat Roger etc

Then you have Hody and his huge delusions....

She literally lost to his plants
Same Yamato literally watch Razio got sucked to death in her own eyes.

‘’Greenbull slap Momo after momo speech “not fighting” for Yamato, then Razio got sucked to death.

Yanato literally got captured by greenbull like princess peach got captured by bowser.

I look entire chapter raw and it does not look worse for admiral fans.

Yonko fans are salty and picking and choose like sjw.

Last edited:
I mean, Oda made Arlong think he could take over East Blue, Crocodile think he could rival the world government with Paradise pirates, doflamingo think he could beat Fujitora and Sabo, Mont d'Or think Oven could beat Roger etc

Then you have Hody and his huge delusions....
Do you think Kaido is on a level strength wise where we shouldn't take his opinion at face value especially when he's at the top of the world?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I saw someone asking why is Big Mom above Shanks in terms of bounty.

I think it doesn't matter, she's not even that far above and Shanks is still a rookie compared to her in terms of pirate life.

It's fucking crazy that he has this type of hype being so young.

A lot of WB, Kaido, and Big Mom's bounties also probably come from the fact they are former Rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.