• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk and croc are shichibukai.
Shichibukai are yonko level band.
Croc leaves shichibukai. Mihawk stays.
Shichibukai are still yonko level band.
Mihawk leaves shichibukai and affiliates himself with another group.
The other group becomes yonko level band.

I think there's a pattern here. Mihawk is a yonko who's too lazy to be yonko :milaugh:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I can't wait to see what avatar we have in store for all the losers of the bet and I wonder if any of the account bet voters will actually uphold their loss. Or will we just get a bunch of pussy ass window lickers like @HA001

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I find it strange that Crocodile of all people is under Buggy when he knows how weak Buggy is lol
That's the thing my guy, Crocodile isnt the type to work under anyone as well - just reread his Marineford interaction with Doffy.

Mihawk isnt interested in leadership, Weevil (if he is there) is too retarded, Crocodile prefers working from the shadows... makes you wonder if Buggy being the face of this organization is an elaborate set up lol.

Yes. She asks in around the middle. But gets rejected. But redon and gang don't want you to know that. It's a conspiracy:kuzanshut:
I think they left her cause it says she asked but also says she is alone on a roof in the end. To me that seems like Luffy said no but the spoiler timeline might just be off
Redon poist this

I guess ends with Yamato asking to join but Luffy not giving an answer yet.

Who're they challenging lmao?

The WG already thinks Buggy is on par with the likes of Shanks and WB, that's how he became a Shichibukai in the first place.
You can bet that Buggy is going to Raftel.

Buggy with all his false reputation and impel down crew managed to become a shichibukai. When Blackbeard became a yonko from Shichibukai, he had to beat the WB remnants and Marco. Buggy surely didn't beat anyone. The only logical conclusion is he became a yonko because Mihawk joined him.

Status
Not open for further replies.