Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen what it looks like when someone is amazed?
You have no actual proof for what you are saying and yes he was intrigued by it and clearly didn't know what it actually was. You can't just make your own opinion as facts...

The fact is Zoro does not know internal destruction, Oda made it clear Enma was sucking all of his Haki so Zoro just let it go (which is why he had a time limit just like G4 lol) and Luffy's Adv CoC made him able to go toe to toe against Shuron Hakke Kaido using Gear 2 and 3.
So no he does not have any better proficiency on any Haki than Luffy when he relies on a sword to uses one of its forms and does not know internal destruction.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not out of the blue, but I saw the retarded argument of "going all out".
When we have literally Luffy going G4 against fodders but staying in base against Kaido for a long time lmao.
Complete idiotic argument, easily debunked. But you'll say whatever crap about Katakuri so as to make King look better when that's impossible xDDD.

If the one paying is you :cheers:
I haven't said anything about King > Kata.

Katakuri is using everything he has versus 3 vets, you have this one the image for the cover page.

If he is such a big boy he should walk up to them like his mom and choke the fuck out of them.

How can you call this argument idiotic when you literally have this on the fucking image? He uses awakening.

If you are fishing for likes from noodle you better just tag him and praise Katakuri to the Yonko level extent.

Daifuku, Smoothie, Snack, and especially Compote were all barely focused.

I thought maybe they would finally play a major role during the Wano arc but nope.

Katakuri, Perospero, and Oven are the only three that got the most focus.
I’d love if Daifuku were with the other two in this cover story as the third triplet but instead he got backgrounder in wano.

We could’ve had Vinsmoke Triplets plus Reiju vs Charlotte Triplets

Status
Not open for further replies.