Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido also one shot Luffy with Thunder Bagua only for it to fail to KO Kinemon afterwards
vs Kinemon it wasn't a Thunder Bagua but just a normal hit. I doubt Oda forgets that. When Luffy at the roof top partially dodged Kaido's thunder bagua, it still taxed him hard. And Kaido one shotted the scabbards with nameless swings too.

It's just that will power is crucial. Having to protect Momo, Kinemon refused to give up, barely conscious or unconsciously trying to stop Kaido. I mean, that dude was running around with a bisected body in the end.

I’m not even sure how you got any of this.
No that's how you sound with others

Either you say Germa > G4 luffy/ Doffy /King
Or you accept what's written: he came with Oven to beat Germa
Battle just started coz vinsmokee are shocked to see him and Oven.

He doesn't need Oven or awakening to wreck them since he could wreck them already 1v1 casually in seconds.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nothing changed. He went all out like Luffy against fodders and that does not mean anything at all regarding powerlvls unless it will be stated explicitly.
So, a moronic argument and try to bash Katakuri.
Previously he took out Ichiji with no problems and choked him casually walking around, this time he starts with awakening even having his brother next to him.

"Nothing changed" is a wrong statement.

He is entitled to his opinion.

Not everyone has to be okay with every shit that Oda draws. I also dislike Mihawk's portrayal in this chapter especially since he is one of my faves and I had bigger expectations of him.

You could frame that nibba if he swapped to Shanks.
Well it’s not as though he’s an actual subordinate of Buggy

He’s just seen as such. Portrayal isn’t everything as shown with King and Queen as we know King is considerably stronger, same with Luffy+Kid and Law also Big Mom and Kaido.

Besides I don’t think his portrayal took that big of a hit Considering the fact he’s a 1 man pirate crew with no considerable clout outside of being the world’s greatest swordsman

Now I could see if he had a crew on the tier of Shanks’ or he was on the ship of Gol D. Roger or rocks. Remember, Buggy is only seen as a powerful threat because of things like this (his portrayal) but in reality we know 1 Beef Burst would put him out

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol did you ignore the post where Doffy used awakening on a bunch of fodders.:milaugh:

Did you ever even think about the possibility that maybe it was Oven that needed backup.:pepecafe:
A Doffy that was one good hit from being Ko’d?
Lmfao or maybe it was Katakuri who needed back up, I can play that game too
Post automatically merged:

No that's how you sound with others

Either you say Germa > G4 luffy/ Doffy /King
Or you accept what's written: he came with Oven to beat Germa
Battle just started coz vinsmokee are shocked to see him and Oven.

He doesn't need Oven or awakening to wreck them since he could wreck them already 1v1 casually in seconds.
Apparently that isn’t the case since he’s already resorted to awakening with back up on his home turf.

A Doffy that was one good hit from being Ko’d?
Lmfao or maybe it was Katakuri who needed back up, I can play that game too
Post automatically merged:

Apparently that isn’t the case since he’s already resorted to awakening with back up on his home turf.
What are you even trying to argue. If Katakuri needs to go all out that means his opponents are formidable enough to make a YC1 go all out. That's all there is to it. Katakuri's level of strength ain't no mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.