Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke, the Carrot thing has me smiling specifically because Pedro's will was unaddressed for 170 chapters. Regardless of whether or not you like Carrot OR Yamato, you shouldn't complain about this. If both join along with Jinbe, this is a pretty big fucking deal for plot payoff.
Pedro is a fraud, "sacrificed" himself when he barely got any lifespan left to begin with

:kriwhat:

No wonder Greenbull stated Outside wano right now,sakazuki saying that they don't have any man power and marines were pissed off by events. Buggy just made a large scale war start by making this move. I think he just found captain john treasure. Also one of main reasons WG made him into a yonko is that bcz his f**king intellegent move that no one made till now(yonko,rev army no one). From captain to Admirals Buggy just made bounties on their heads. This is blatant declaration of war on marines and probably at present every pirate is starting to attack Every marine that has certain lvl of rank. If you see Buggy epithet says some thing he did. Of course mihawk and crocodile are also one of reasons he became a yonko .People cannot relaise this one and talking shit on buggy. Buggy started to give marines a huge headache that no one gave them until now.

:seriously:
Dude Shanks was 27 or under when he ews clashing Mihawk

He wasn't yonko nor yonko level
The dude grew a lot especially 6 years ago when he became a Great Pirate.

Stop hyping Mihawk for equalling a Shanks that can't beat base Teach
Dude character grow stronger and the same applies to the Mihawk dude.

DUDE low your mental gymnastics, Shanks is Mihawk rival in the current timeline and the later is WSS.

so dude try harder

I never expected One Piece to potentially pull off a Smash Ultimate XDD

But talking too soon. Let's see how 1057/1058 plays out.

I can totally see:

- Momo and Kin arriving to have a heartfelt goodbye
- Yamato there to officially ask, Luffy to accept (no it won't be like WB and Oden imo)
- The crew to celebrate/kanpai to Jinbe and Yamato
- Carrot in the fucking double spread randomly lmao
- Chapter ends with Act 3 ending and Wano being over (Hiyori playing the shimasen).

They have a stronger crew, true, but I think Crocodile and Daz Bones got a lot stronger over 2 years, gained a new crew/mafia, know haki, and Buggy's impel down recruits are probably stronger as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Buggy made a commander and 4 tobi roppo equivalents out of them.

Imo:

Mihawk - the one to fight an emperor 1v1
Crocodile - Commander tier
Daz Bones - F6 Tier
3-4 of the impel down recruits MIGHT be standing out as F6 tier too

Crocodiles new crew/mafia might hold some strong individuals too, together with the resy of the impel down recruits they probably can match closely the 500 zoans of Kaido's crew

They should still be stronger than any other crew overall. + they can keep the marines away with their bounty system using it against them. They have gained some sort of source to be able to pay bounties, wouldn't surprise me if they would be paying bounties for pirates too.

They have decent power and big brain (Buggy and Crocodile) in the crew.
Intresting , though if they pulled up to Ford they get neg diff as of right now they’re the weakest

Status
Not open for further replies.