Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlords and especially Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko. I think Buggy wouldn't be a Yonko even if other Warlords but Mihawk joined him. Again, this confirms where Mihawk stands.
Keep telling lies to yourself :rolaugh: No one made anyone Yonko. They joined forces, Mihawk didn't join Buggy's crew.

They joined forces and Buggy was seen as more powerful than Mihawk and Crocodile, which is why he become Yonko, not Mihawk.

This literally confirms Mihawk is not Yonko level.

It's kinda weird that Wanda is bringing up Pedro's will for staying on Zou and becoming the Lunar Queen
Didn't Pedro's will imply that his dream would be founded with the Strawhats?
:zorothink:
Yep, he basically said to Carrot "you'll understand why it's important that this crew keeps on sailing".

I think people get held up in the furry or "like Chopper" shit and don't realize how actually important it is for her as a character back in WCI.

Sure, she hasn't been that relevant in Wano, but it's not like Jinbe was until he officially came back, plus Yamato didn't exist until halfway through either.

Imo, all 3 have their reasons for joining, especially now, and this is potentially the moment for Oda's comments about crew members successively joining all those years ago. It started with Jinbe, but it continued with Carrot and Yamato.

Next few weeks will be pretty exciting on that front lol

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to say here, but I already explained how Pedro’s will is actually going to influence her to take over Zou…either way, I’ve never said Carrot couldn’t possibly join the crew since Yamato was introduced, but even now, there’s absolutely no way in hell that she joins and Yamato doesn’t.
Both are joining the Straws. Them influencing her is going to make her accept becoming ruler but she will specify that she will do it when she's ready, and will remain with the strawhats until then.

G

Gorosei Informer

Greenbull is probably the weakest admiral considering he talks like fodder and pussys out to CoC when the others had the balls to go against white beard who is a known master of it.
Yeah its really disappointing, he feels like a parody or some Anti-Admiral cringe fanfic OC lol.

Akainu is going to be EXTREMELY disappointed with him then surely? Also, he didn't obey Akainu when he told him to get rid of Fujitora from Mary Geoise before or so too? Akainu HATES deserters and cowardice after all.

I was gonna mention recently that someone suggested it feels like Green Bull is faking it, hes just acting and pretending to be an enemy, but I'm not sure about that. It could be a great twist if done right but it seemed like he was more sincere about those Celestial Dragon ass-kissing and thus superiority complex views he has? Facists tend to be quite extreme and ridiculous like that ofc?

Kinda reminds me of Homelander or Stormfront especially from The Boys, but I'm going by the tv show too. Nazi Broccoli lol.

Just feels like he was probably nothing more but a hype too. I swear he was meant to be Anti-WG from what Oda said ages ago somewhere, i a SBS or something about him but I've not been able to find it yet. He supposedly said Fujitora and Green Bull would be Anti-WG IIRC? I cannot find it no matter how hard I try though, I'm so confused...Unless I was mislead by Ohara Artur or someone else in the past? Lmao.

Buggy as an emperor is legit the most exciting thing to happen in this manga in the last years. This guy's plot has given us a Shichibukai alliance, brought Crocodile back to action and given Mihawk something to do in the actual story, plus the whole marine bounties which will hopefully spice things up.

This story needs Buggy more than many people think. It's like Oda revives his old self as an author the moment he works with him.

First thing Oden did when he had the chance was escape Wano with a legendary pirate crew, what exactly is so worrisome for us??? :gokulaugh:
All she said was "time to live like Kozuki Oden".....what she meant "live free/roam around the sea"....
100% brain posters: She is thinking she is Oden...except for one or two cringe gags, all she did was admiring Oden nature....but typical WG adrenaline rush can't be stopped as usual....

let them gloat, then give it a few chapters as always anyone with 2 brain cells knows what's going on there.
Don't forget oda's number 1 rule ''Don't speak ill of Zoro''
It's not only Zoro questioning this but Luffy also calls Buggy an idiot nobody is buying the bs Mihawk would bend a knee to serve him. But Ndule wants to convince us otherwise :yasu:

Not all yonko crews are equal man, cross guild comes to MF and would get washed unlike red pirates
Whitebeard considers Buggy's first crew as something worthy to join forces in Marineford. So Buggy's current crew probably even more powerful.

Obviously Buggy's forces > Mihawk, which is why he become Yonko not Mihawk, because Mihawk didn't join Buggy's crew, they just joined forces.

G

Gorosei Informer

He had to introduce him in some way but he also get use to hype other characters.
Truth is at this point in the story , he can't use certain people to hype a admiral any more .
So he get the worst showing .
Unfortunately hes the sacrificial lamb then? That sucks. An admirals debut should never be like this, we could have Kizaru show up and get rekt but I'd like to see the SHs take down Kizaru for what he did at Sabaody to be fair.

I guess Green Bull had to be sacrificed then but that sucks. At least his powers got to rejuvenate Wano though, hes done something amazing for them ironically!

Status
Not open for further replies.